Multiple transactions with a single Paytm wallet! The Paytm wallet works in this manner. So, how to add money in Paytm Wallet without Debit card?
It makes it possible for current Paytm users to carry out numerous transactions offline, online, and at POS terminals.
Users get 24/7 access to their wallets from wherever. Less than a minute is needed for transactions conducted using the Paytm wallet.
All a user needs to do is utilise one of the mentioned methods to add money to their Paytm wallet.
The wallet can only have a total addition of Rs. 99,999 at once. After transactions are completed, users are also rewarded with offers, discounts, coupon coupons, cashback, etc.
We will describe How to Add Money in Paytm Wallet without Debit Card in this blog post.
How to Add Money in Paytm Wallet without Debit Card
There are numerous alternatives to using a debit card to add money to the Paytm wallet. The methods and actions listed below can be used to quickly add money to your Paytm wallet:
Add money in Paytm wallet through Net banking
- Log in to Paytm App
- Click on Paytm Wallet
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Tap on “Add Money”
- Choose “Net Banking” option
- Choose the desired bank account
- Tap “Pay” button
- For log in, just enter User ID and Password
- Now add money to Paytm wallet
Add money to Paytm wallet through linked bank account
- Just open Paytm Application
- Go to “My Paytm” section
- Now tap “Paytm Wallet”
- Add desired amount
- Select “Automatically Add Amount” option
- Tap Add amount from drop down menu
- Choose any linked bank account
- Now enter passcode
- Add money to Paytm wallet
Add money to Paytm wallet through Paytm Payments Bank
- Open Paytm App
- Go to ” My Paytm” section
- Tap on ” Paytm Wallet”
- Add desired amount
- Choose Automatically Add Amount option
- Tap on Add amount
- Select Paytm Payments Bank
- Enter Passcode
- Now Add money to Paytm Wallet
Add money to Paytm wallet through Credit card
- Log in to Paytm App
- Choose Paytm Wallet option
- Add desired amount
- Press Add button
- Select Debit/ Credit cards
- Enter Credit card information
- Click pay to add money to your Paytm wallet
Why Paytm Wallet?
- Utilizing Paytm wallet is simple.
- The wallet’s user interface is quite simple and does not cause confusion for the user.
- There is no need to enter a PIN or OTP while using the automated money-adding feature.
- The wallet must contain a minimum of Rs. 500 and a maximum of Rs. 5000. (in case of Auto Add Money)
- Using a Paytm wallet, you can send money online, at a POS, or in other ways.
- The Paytm wallet has no minimum balance requirement, but the brand-new “automatic add money” feature instantly adds the desired amount to the wallet (the limit has to be set by the user first to use the automatic add money feature)
- Paytm doesn’t charge anything for using the Paytm wallet.
- The wallet limit can be changed to suit one’s needs.
- Just three easy steps must be taken by the user to enable the automated add money option.
- When the wallet balance drops below the predetermined limit, the feature will automatically add money.
- Users of Paytm wallet can easily pay for things like electricity, gas or cylinder bills, school or college fees, mobile phone recharges, postpaid mobile bills, etc.
One of the top digital wallets in India is the well-liked and well-respected Paytm wallet. The above mentioned are the factors that contribute to Paytm wallet’s popularity.
Can I use Paytm without debit card?
You can select to save a card for speedier payment the next time if you don’t already have any saved credit or debit cards. You will be taken to Paytm with money added to your Paytm wallet once you submit the necessary information on the page for your bank and complete the transaction.
Can I add bank account to Paytm without debit card?
To make payments without hassle, any Paytm user can connect their bank account to Paytm. A user must be logged in to the Paytm App in order to link a bank account to Paytm. Paytm is quick and secure, and it eliminates the need for carrying cash or credit cards.
Can I add money to Paytm wallet without KYC?
In accordance with RBI regulations, if you don’t complete full KYC with in-person verification within 24 months, your minimum KYC will expire. You won’t be able to add more money to your wallet or transfer the remaining sum to your bank account once it has expired.
Can we use Paytm without ATM card?
Both the Paytm mobile app and Paytm.com allow you to add money to your Paytm wallet even if you don’t have or use a debit card. Without a debit card, you can add money to your Paytm account using your credit card, net banking, or UPI ID.
- How to Turn Visa Gift Cards into Cash
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card to Venmo
- How to Deactivate Paytm Postpaid
- Paytm Gets Sebi Approval to Launch India’s Biggest IPO.
How can I create UPI PIN in Paytm without debit card?
- To obtain a UPI PIN without a debit card, spoke with the bank branch.
- Consulted the UPI App’s help section.
- Contacted the UPI App’s customer support.
- Using the UPI App to set the UPI PIN.
- A Method for Setting the UPI PIN Without a Debit Card.
Can I use Paytm without bank account?
For UPI money transfers to be completed, each Paytm user must link their bank account to the Paytm app.
By following a few simple steps, you can find several ways to fund your Paytm wallet without using a debit card. Real-time online and offline transactions can be made to pay bills, purchase tickets, and accomplish other tasks. You may easily make transactions by adding enough money to your Paytm wallet instead of carrying cash around in your pockets.
People May Ask
Q- What is possible with Paytm wallet?
A- Users have the option to send money to the bank, make payments, and send gift cards using the Paytm wallet.
Q- Can I view the statement in my Paytm wallet?
A- By choosing the “Request Wallet Statement” option under “Manage your Wallet,” users can check their Paytm wallet statements.
Q- Is it feasible to add more money to my Paytm wallet than Rs. 99,999?
A- The maximum amount that may be contributed to the Paytm wallet is Rs. 99,999.
Q- Can I use my Paytm wallet to pay my electricity bill?
A- Yes, you may easily use your Paytm wallet to pay your electricity bill.
Q- Is Google Pay or Paytm better?
A- In this instance, Paytm beats Google Pay. You can use a credit card to pay bills and recharge your mobile device. You cannot use credit cards to make payments using Google Pay. Therefore, if your money is running low and your bill is due, you can pay it through Paytm with a credit card.