How to Deactivate Paytm Postpaid/how to delete paytm postpaid account/how to stop paytm postpaid or How to cancel Paytm Postpaid- Paytm is one of the online payment systems available in India and is frequently utilised by both consumers and business owners. Since all transactions are completed digitally, it frees the customer from having to carry precise change in hard currency and enables retailers to provide accurate change in hard currency.
Additionally, Paytm offers the Paytm Postpaid Account function, which gives users a credit limit so they can shop, use the service, and pay a month later. Customers, however, may want to delete their Paytm postpaid accounts if they no longer need them or for any other reason.
Since many of them are unaware of the process, we’ll describe it below, along with the circumstances in which you won’t be able to cancel your Paytm postpaid account.
How to Deactivate Paytm Postpaid
- Open the Paytm app on your device, and then click the profile symbol in the top left hand corner of the app’s main screen.
- When a drop-down menu with the option “Help & Support 24-7 Customer Support” appears, select it.
- When a new interface with numerous options opens, scroll down until you see “Contact 24 Hour Help” and tap on it.
- You can now choose from a variety of “customer care numbers” and “message us” choices.
- Make a call to the number shown under “Bank, Wallet & Payments.”
- Inform them of your desire to deactivate your Paytm postpaid account and provide a justification for doing so.
You can deactivate Paytm Postpaid by following the instructions above, but make sure any outstanding debts are settled or your account won’t be terminated. There will be no restrictions when you restart your postpaid account in Paytm whenever you want.
You can get in touch with us through our comment area or through one of our social media profiles if you have any questions.
- How to Recover Deleted Google Account
- How to Delete Gmail Account or Google Account
- How to Connect Airpods to Laptop
How can I deactivate my Paytm Postpaid account?
Open Paytm, select the three lines in the top left corner of the display, select 24 Hour Help, select Profile Settings, and then select I Want to Close/Delete My Account. This will deactivate or delete a Paytm postpaid account.
How can I deactivate my Paytm debit card?
Open Paytm, go to Profile, press on Payment Methods, click the Trash symbol, and then click Remove Card to deactivate the Paytm debit card.
Is Paytm better or Google pay?
Due of its ability to accept credit card payments, Paytm is superior to Google Pay.
How to deactive paytm postpaid
- Install the Paytm app on your device from the Google Play Store.
- In the app’s upper left corner, click the profile icon.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select “Help and Support 24X7 Client Service.” by tapping it.
- Another entryway will become available
- In the lower-left corner of the screen, select “Contact 24X7.”
- You will find various customer service numbers and the option to “Message us.”
- Dial the number listed under the section titled “Bank, Wallet and Payments.”
- Your call will reach a leader.
- Referring to your justification, inform them that your Paytm postpaid record needs to be deactivated.
- Your record will soon become inactive.