Change Your YouTube Email Address- Changing the email address linked to a YouTube account is not always possible. You will likely be unable to change the email address attached to your YouTube account and will instead need to register a new Google account with a non-Gmail email that will be connected to a new YouTube account.
However, for some users, the method for changing the email address connected with a YouTube account is rather simple.
Here is simple steps on How to Change Your YouTube Email Address–
How to Change Your YouTube Email Address–
1. After logging into your Google account, tap on your avatar or profile picture in the top right corner.
2. Tap “Manage your Google Account.”
3. Tap “Personal info”
4. Now tap on “Contact info” section.
5. Now Select Google Account email.
6. Tap on Edit. If you use a Gmail address, Google says you may not be able to access your “Google Account email” and you won’t be able to change your Google account email.
7. If you have the option to change your email, enter the new address you want to use and then save the change.
Now check the inbox of the email address you just added and look for a verification request. You should be set to go once you have verified the update.
- How to Sort Gmail by Size?
- How to Reduce Gmail Storage
- How to Add Image to Gmail Signature
- How to Access Gmail Without Internet Connection
Can i change my YouTube channel email?
Yes, You can change your YouTube channel email. But as per google you can’t change the email address connected to your account if it ends in @gmail.com. Ask your administrator for help if you’re using a Google Account for work, school, or another organization.