How to Access Gmail Without Internet Connection
How to access Gmail without Internet connection? You can read emails using Gmail’s new capability even if there is no Internet connection. You can now access older emails that are up to 90 days old in offline mode thanks to this functionality.
Undoubtedly, one of the most popular email services on the Internet is Gmail. Both desktop computers and mobile devices can access it, and it is simple to use.
Despite rival email programmes like Outlook having greater capabilities, its simplicity and usability make it one of the most popular platforms.
However, up until this point, Gmail did not allow you to save your emails offline. Google has now, however, added a new function to Gmail that enables users to view emails even when they are not connected to the internet.
Anyone using the Chrome browser can use the new feature thanks to new capability.
We will specifically demonstrate how to read Gmail emails without an internet connection in this article today.
How to Access Gmail Without Internet Connection
- Step 1: On your computer or laptop, launch Google Chrome, then select the Settings button in the top right corner.
- Step 2: Next, select “See all Settings.”
- Step 3: Select the Offline button from all the tabs you may see.
- Step 4: Click this button to enable offline mail.
- Step 5: After completing all the processes, Gmail will present you with additional options for modifying the offline Gmail settings. You may now specify the number of days that Gmail will keep your emails offline in the new settings. You have a choice of 7, 30, or 90 days.
- Step 6: You must complete a crucial security step after choosing the days. After logging out of your Google account, you must decide whether you wish to Keep offline data on your computer or Remove offline data from the computer. Choose any choice and then tap Save Changes based on your preferences.
- Step 7: As soon as you press the Save Changes button, Gmail will begin keeping all of your emails up to the chosen days on your desktop. You must bookmark it in order to access it when there is no Internet connection. For that, after the syncing is complete, press Ctrl + D, and then click Done on the pop-up that appears.
You can now read Gmail emails offline without access to the Internet. You may access all of your emails even when offline by opening the bookmarks section and clicking on the stored bookmark.
When Gmail is unavailable or there is no internet connectivity, you obviously cannot send or receive new emails, but at least you may use this method to view and read older emails in an emergency.
Google will display how much space is still on your computer when you choose a time frame. Additionally, you have the choice of either retaining offline data on your device or deleting all of it.
- 6 Ways To Recover Gmail Account: Step By Step Report
- 7 Easy Steps For Creating A Business Email With Gmail
- Gmail Becomes Fourth App To Rack Up 10 Billion Installs On Android, Check Other Biggies
After deciding whether to preserve or remove data, click “Save Changes” to make your changes. This will turn on your device’s offline Google mode.
To make Gmail more convenient to use while offline, Google advises adding it to your Chrome bookmarks. You must now contact the administrator to activate offline settings if you use Gmail on your work or school account. All users already have access to this function, so you may turn it on right now.
More than 1.8 billion people use Google’s Gmail, one of the most widely used email platforms worldwide, for both personal and professional correspondence.
According to statistics, Google’s email service holds a market share of roughly 18% for email clients. Additionally, about 75% of Gmail users use the service from a mobile device. And Google has provided an option to take Gmail offline in order to aid these people.
People May Ask
Q- Gmail Web Offline: What Is It?
A- When you don’t have an internet connection, you may still view and react to your emails with GMail Offline Mode. Until you are back online, you won’t be able to receive any new emails.
Q- Does email work without an internet connection?
A- For users to be able to access nearly all functionality without an internet connection, Google has turned Gmail offline. More than 1.8 billion people use Google’s Gmail, one of the most widely used email platforms worldwide, for both personal and professional correspondence.
Q- How can I use Gmail with Chrome offline?
A- Install Chrome first on your computer or laptop. Visit the URL “mail.google.com” after installing Google Chrome. then visit the offline settings for Gmail. “Enable offline mail” should be checked.
Q- Where is the offline data for Gmail kept?
A- Typically, Gmail Offline puts its files in the profile path. Enter chrome:/version in the address bar and type “Profile Path” to locate your profile path. Replace Default with the name of any other Chrome user profiles you may have if you have any.
Q- Emails from Gmail can be saved to a PC?
A- Go to Gmail on your PC. Dispatch the email. Click Message Download.