How to link Instagram to tiktok 2022- With TikTok, you can use your smartphone to shoot and edit brief movies. You can even add your favorite music to round out the experience. With 70 million daily users, the app has around a billion users. It’s the ideal complementary app for making Instagram stories unique from the competition.
Use the apps to connect and express yourself
Connecting TikTok and Instagram will make sharing simpler for users of both apps. You may use TikTok and share your video immediately to your Instagram account without having to store and upload the content individually by linking Instagram to TikTok. This implies that you’ll be able to produce original videos in a matter of minutes and share them instantly to your Instagram account. Your quick films will make your online pals envious and curious about how you created them.
If you think this sounds interesting, continue reading to find out how to link these two apps on your iPhone.
How to link Instagram to tiktok 2022
If you haven’t already, you’ll need to download TikTok to your smartphone before you begin. After creating an account, you are prepared to integrate Instagram with TikTok.
Simple steps to link Instagram to TikTok
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner of TikTok once it is open.
- Select Edit Profile from the menu.
- Choose “Add Instagram.”
- Use the window that appeared to sign into your Instagram account.
- When prompted, choose Allow. This will provide Instagram access to your TikTok account.
Your TikTok and Instagram accounts are now connected. Now, sharing videos directly on Instagram eliminates the need to navigate between apps, save, and post each video individually.
How to Unlinking Instagram from TikTok
Repeating the first two steps will allow you to unlink TikTok from your Instagram profile at any time. Then, you can adhere to these guidelines:
- Click Instagram.
- By tapping Confirm, you can confirm that you want to delink your Instagram account.
What About Linking YouTube and TikTok?
You can also connect your YouTube and TikTok accounts. The steps are the same as for Instagram, but in step three, select YouTube rather than Instagram. Your YouTube account will now be connected to your TikTok when you complete the next steps as in the Instagram example.
You don’t need to resize or trim videos before sharing them on YouTube.
How to Upload Videos from TikTok to Instagram
You may quickly post your videos after your TikTok and Instagram accounts are connected. Because it improves their stats, some users prefer to share all of their movies on both networks, while others simply want to share with friends who use one of the social networking platforms.
Here’s how you can easily share or upload a TikTok video to Instagram:
- Visit your profile on TikTok by opening it. After that, click the video you want to share.
- In the bottom right corner, click the three horizontal dots.
- Click and hold the Instagram icon.
- Choose one of the three Instagram options if you’re using an Android device.
- If you want to crop the video, select that option by tapping on it. In the top right corner, hit the checkmark to finish.
- Click the checkmark once again in the top right corner after making any changes you want to view.
- Click the checkmark in the top right corner to submit your video after establishing your privacy preferences, adding a caption, as well as hashtags.
What to Do if You Can’t Share a Video
The aspect ratio is the main problem individuals encounter while attempting to transfer a video from TikTok to Instagram. Videos on TikTok are vertical and have a 9:16 aspect ratio. The maximum aspect ratio for Instagram is 4:5. This implies that before sharing a video to Instagram, you will need to crop and edit it.
What to do if you’re using a PC or Mac is as follows:
Then, save the edited video to your device via TikTok.
Then, launch your browser and click the Kapwing Resize Video button. There are no downloads or installations because it is an online tool.
Upload your video, then select Instagram as the publication platform. Your video will be resized by the program to match the site’s suggested dimensions.
The resizing can be started by clicking the Export option. Your device won’t crash or freeze because the procedure is completed in the cloud and only takes a few seconds.
Once everything has been completed, download your video in MP4 format and post it to Instagram.
The simplest option for resizing your video on a mobile device is Google Photos. Voici what to do:
- Locate your video by using the Google Photos app. After that, tap the Edit icon at the bottom.
- Tapping Crop
- Click or tap the Aspect icon.
- Choose an aspect ratio now based on your requirements.
As was already said, one of the simplest methods for resizing your films is Google Photos. The software is pre-loaded on the majority of Android devices and is accessible to iOS users through the App Store.
Can I post my TikTok videos on other social media sites?
Yes, you can post TikTok videos on other social media sites. Select the video you want to share, then click the “Share” button (it looks like an arrow bending to the right). From here, you have the option of sharing your video on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and other platforms.
I can just choose to add YouTube, that’s all!
Without going into the specifics and root causes of why you can’t link Instagram, just uninstall and reinstall the programme to make the choice appear. Before doing this, make sure you can log back in and that any draughts are saved to your phone so you won’t lose them.
Can I just add a link in my bio?
To make it easier for others to visit their social media or website accounts, some users may opt to include a link in their TikTok bio. Anyone who wishes to follow the link must paste and copy it since you can add it but it won’t be a hyperlink.
Make Your Videos Memorable
It won’t take much more than filters and effects to make an engaging short video for TikTok. If you want your video to go viral, you must think of something unique.
- How To Reset Your Instagram Account
- How To Hide Instagram Posts Without Deleting Them- A Quick Review
- How To Get 80K Free Instagram Followers?
- Instagram Dual: The new reels format
Consider your goals and practice using the resources at your disposal until you understand how everything works. Before someone reads your content, it will probably take you dozens of posts. Keep going; you’ll have your five minutes of Instagram glory eventually.