If you own a Pixel phone, the latest Google Pixel Stand 2nd Gen is more of a “good to have” item than a “must-have.” Its primary use for Rs 5,906.95 is quick wireless charging, which it achieves admirably.
However, unless you have a Pixel 6 or 6 Pro and are sold on one of the Google Pixel stand 2nd Gen few extra functions that your phone supports, you’d be better off saving your money and obtaining an affordable third-party charger.
Google Pixel Stand 2nd Gen Specifications
|Product Dimensions||4.48 x 2.8 x 3.22 inches|
|Item Weight||1.17 pounds|
|Item model number||GA03002-US|
|Customer Reviews||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Date First Available||December 10, 2021|
About this Item
- Google Pixel Stand 2nd generation can wirelessly charge the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro with the same power as a cable charger; simply place your Pixel on the stand and turn it on, phone case and all.
- Hundreds of other Qi approved gadgets can be charged with Google Pixel Stand 2nd gen.
- Google Pixel Stand 2nd gen charges your phone quickly with up to 23W of electricity, and it charges upright so you can stay productive.
- Cool and quiet design; while streaming or conducting video calls, the practically silent built-in fan keeps your phone cool.
- Use your Pixel to control your helpful home while your phone charges with Google Pixel Stand 2nd gen. Check the Nest Cams, change the temperature, or turn down the lights.
- While your phone charges, listen to music or a podcast, or use Pixel Stand to turn your Pixel into a digital photo frame with Google Photos.
- Based on product weight, the Google Pixel Stand 2nd Gen wireless charger is built from 39% post-consumer recycled materials.
- While your phone is charging, use Google Meet. Google Pixel Stand 2nd gen ensures that your phone is in the ideal posture for video conversations.
Pros and Cons of Google Pixel Stand (2nd Gen)
|Charges at a faster rate than standard wireless charging.||Extra Pixel 6 features are just marginally useful.|
|The phone is kept cool by a fan.||Voice commands with Google Assistant have several difficulties.|
|The photo frame feature is a lovely touch.||Expensive|
The Pixel Stand 2 isn’t cheap; it’s significantly more expensive than the ish standard Qi charging stands available on Amazon. If you have a Pixel 6 or 6 Pro, want quick wireless charging, and believe you’d appreciate any of the goodies the Stand (2nd gen) has to offer, you’ll probably find it’s worth the money.
However, if you’re only marginally interested in the nightstand or photo frame capabilities and quick wireless charging isn’t a must, a basic Qi charger would suffice. For the same price, you could also add a digital image frame to your basket.
People May Ask
Has anyone tested this with an Otterbox defender series case with the Pixel 6?
It works, but getting notifications on the phone causes the phone to move, so the entire benefit isn’t realized. If I can, I’ll continue troubleshooting.
Can this stand charge pixel 4xl ?
Will this charge with phone case or protector?
It will only charge if the phone case is compatible with wireless charging.
Is Pixel Stand worth it?
While it will charge your Samsung Galaxy phone or iPhone, there are lots of speedier and less expensive wireless chargers available. However, if you own a Pixel 3, the Pixel Stand is well worth the Rs 5,609.95.
What is special about the Pixel Stand?
First and foremost, the Pixel Stand is a rapid wireless charger for the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. It gives these devices 21W and 23W of wireless power, respectively. For Qi Extended Power Profile (EPP) approved devices, such as previous-generation Pixel smartphones, the stand supports up to 15W.
Does Pixel Stand charge Pixel Buds?
Charge your mobile wirelessly with the same amount of power as a wired charger. It also charges while standing erect, allowing you to stay productive. For everyone’s sake, move quickly. Compatible Pixel phones, Pixel Buds, and hundreds of other Qi-certified devices can use the charger.
What is a Pixel Stand?
The Pixel Stand actually does more than just charge your phone. The Stand turns your phone into a digital photo frame that can even simulate a dawn on your phone’s screen.
Is wireless charging bad for battery?
Wireless charging can cause your phone’s battery to overheat. Using Qi-certified wireless chargers made with high-quality components will prevent your battery from being damaged when charging.
Does Pixel Stand fast charge?
This is because the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro require the December update to use the Pixel Stand for fast charging. This “high-power charging” allows the smaller Pixel 6 to charge at up to 21W and the larger Pixel 6 Pro to charge at up to 23W.
Does Google Pixel have wireless charging?
Unfortunately, your Google Pixel doesn’t have Qi Wireless Charging integrated. However, you can use a Wireless Charging Adapter for your device in order to make it Qi compatible or view the list of all Qi enabled Phones.