Are you Looking for How To Schedule Instagram Reels And Live. Here is How…
Professional Instagram users can schedule posts and videos directly from the mobile app up to 75 days in advance.
Instagram postings couldn’t be scheduled in the app up until now. Previously, users had to use desktop programs like Meta Business Suite or go through third-party apps.
Now, all you need is the iOS or Android app already installed on your phone to schedule Instagram content.
The one restriction is that you must have a professional account. You most certainly have a business account if you use Instagram for business. If not, upgrading from a regular account is free and simple.
Here is further information regarding the global rollout of Instagram’s post scheduling feature.
How To Schedule Instagram Reels And Live
In the Instagram app, you may plan a picture, video, carousel, and reel up to 75 days in advance.
By selecting Schedule this post under Advanced settings in the Instagram post composer, you can schedule content.
Tap Schedule after choosing the time and day you want the material to go live.
Your content is now ready for publication.
How to make the most of this feature may be on your mind.
By publishing to Instagram automatically, you may use your time more effectively while not being present.
While maintaining an active Instagram page, you might be out meeting with clients.
Publishing more frequently during peak engagement times is one approach to benefit from scheduling posts on Instagram.
Determine the times of day when your audience is most active and regularly provide content at those times.
How to schedule IG Reels using Hootsuite
Your Reels can be set up in Hootsuite to publish automatically at any moment in the future.
Use Hootsuite and perform the following actions to create and schedule a Reel:
- Utilizing the Instagram app, you may record your video and edit it (adding sounds and effects).
- Reel to your device and save it.
- To access the Composer in Hootsuite, click the Create symbol at the very top of the left-hand menu.
- You can publish your Reel to any Instagram Business account by selecting it.
- Pick a Reel from the Content section.
- the Reel you saved to your device and upload it. Videos must have a 9:16 aspect ratio and last between 5 and 90 seconds.
- include a caption In your caption, you can use emojis, hashtags, and the handles of other users.
- Make additional adjustments. For any one of your individual posts, you can allow or deactivate comments, Stitches, and Duets.
- To publish your Reel right away, click Post now after previewing it, or…
- If you’d want to publish your Reel at a later time, tap Schedule for later. Choose a date for publishing or pick one of the suggested best days and times to post.
That’s all, then! Along with all of your other scheduled social media posts, your Reel will be visible in the Planner. Your Reel can then be edited, deleted, duplicated, or moved to draughts. By default, it will publish on the day you specify!
Once your Reel has been published, it will show up on both your account’s Reels tab and your feed.
What are you waiting for now that you’ve got the hang of it? Start bulk scheduling those reels right away!
Reels may only be scheduled and created at this time on desktop computers. However, the Hootsuite mobile app will allow you to view your scheduled Reels in the Planner.
- Instagram will allow you to protect your DM with a PIN
- How to enable Vanish Mode in Instagram DMS
- Instagram down AGAIN: Major outage hits popular app for second time this week
Can Instagram Reels be scheduled?
Yes. Instagram Reels can be scheduled in advance using Hootsuite.
Can Hootsuite be used to schedule Reels?
Yes. Reels on Hootsuite are simple to schedule; all you need to do is upload your content, add your caption, and select Schedule for later. You can choose the day and time manually or use our personalized suggestions to determine when to post.
Can I use my PC to post an Instagram Reel?
Yes. Hootsuite allows you to schedule Instagram Reels from your computer!
Can Instagram Reels post to my feed automatically?
Yes. When you use Hootsuite to plan your Instagram Reel, it will automatically go live at the time and date you choose. Reels can even be scheduled in bulk.