How to download Outlook on Laptop? Microsoft Outlook is the most used email programme for businesses, which is easy to understand. The best thing about Outlook is that it’s more than just email software; it also makes it simple to organize your contacts, calendar, and to-do lists in one location.
It is part of the Microsoft 365 suite of productivity tools, which also includes Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. free to use as a browser-based application.
|Operating system||Windows. Mac, Linux, iOS, Android|
|Category||Office and Business Tools|
How to Download Outlook on Laptop (Microsoft 365) for Free
On the sidebar, click the Download button. You will be taken to a page with information on Outlook and some useful FAQs. The Microsoft 365 download page will open in a new tab when you click the Download Now button.
- Click the “Try Free for 1 Month” link under the “Buy Now” button.
- Select “Sign Up Free” from the menu.
- You may sign in right away if you have a Microsoft account. If not, you will first need to register for a free account. Simply return to the sign-in page and establish a new account if you sign in and are informed that you are ineligible for a free trial because you previously bought a membership.
- A different email address must be used for the account. Just make sure it’s legitimate because Microsoft will email you for confirmation.
- Despite being a free trial, Microsoft still asks for your credit card information before letting you download Outlook. For the payment page, click the Next button.
- Choose your preferred payment option while bearing in mind that you will be charged if you don’t cancel your account before the free trial expires. You can pay with a debit or credit card, PayPal, or a mobile phone.
- After entering your payment details, click the Save button.
- To subscribe, click the button.
- Through its secure payment interface, Microsoft 365 will verify that the payment method is legitimate. After confirming that your account is legitimate, click Continue.
- The various apps that are part of the Microsoft 365 bundle will all be displayed on a new page that will appear. When you click the Download Desktop Apps option, your new Microsoft account dashboard will appear.
- The installation file will start downloading to your computer as soon as you click the Install Office button.
- Open the setup file once the download is finished. Your computer will start installing Outlook right now.
How to Get a Web Based Version of Microsoft Outlook 100% Free
- visit the Office webpage.
- click “SIGN IN.”
- Create a free Microsoft account or log in. Your email address must be verified if you’re making a new account.
- After creating a password, click Next.
- A verification code will be emailed to you; enter it here and select Next.
- Click NEXT after completing the Captcha to show that you are not a robot.
- The browser apps for Microsoft 365 will be redirected to you. To begin, select Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook: Browser vs. Download Version
Outlook’s free browser-based version is quite constrained, comes with retargeting advertising, and only supports a small amount of storage. On the other hand, when you download Outlook, you’ll have free access to the programme for the first 30 days as well as all the necessary Microsoft 365 capabilities.
Benefits of an Outlook subscription:
- 6 Users
- No advertisements
- all emails are encrypted
- Select a unique domain for your email address.
- scans all URLs for viruses, malware, and phishing
- tests all attachments and automatically removes dangerous ones
- Storage of 50 TB
- OneDrive storage of 1 TB
Benefits of the 100% Free Outlook:
- Synchronizes with your business email; spam and malware filters
- Connects to your calendar
- 15 GB of space for mail
As you can see, downloading Outlook has many more benefits than using the browser-based version. In terms of usability, security, and storage, it performs better. Additionally, Outlook’s free edition contains intrusive targeted advertisements.
People May Ask
Q- Outlook is it free?
A- When it comes to Outlook, there are two free options.
- a 30-day free trial.
- A browser-based version of Outlook that is completely free but has few functionality.
Q- Is Outlook safe?
A- Outlook is completely safe and free of viruses and malware as long as you download it directly from the company’s website rather than through a third-party website.
Outlook uses robust encryption while handling your mail and safeguarding all of your data to deter hackers and other online criminals.
Q- Is Outlook a standalone app that I can download?
A- Outlook is available as a standalone app for iOS and Android smartphones. The full Microsoft 365 app library is included with the desktop version.
Q- What do Outlook Groups do?
A- Teams at work can work together on projects by forming groups. A shared mailbox, calendar, and document library are included.
Q- How do I deactivate my Microsoft account?
A- Log in to your Microsoft account, click on your avatar in the upper right corner, then select My Account > Manage (it’s next to your credit card information). Cancel.
Your account will be active till the billing cycle is through.
- Outlook download
- download Outlook
- Microsoft outlook download
- Download Microsoft Outlook free full version
- Download Outlook for windows