Your YouTube Account Suspended and Do you want to recover suspended YouTube account If yes Then Don’t worry here are method to recover it.
Account got suspended due to breakdown of YouTube community Guidelines.
Reason Behind YouTube Account Suspended?
To identify content that breaches the Community Guidelines and copyright policies, YouTube employs a machine learning technologies and human reviewers. If you believe your YouTube account was suspended without cause, it’s important to know about these policies.
The following are prohibited by YouTube’s Community Guidelines:
- Content having deceptive, spam, sensitive content and violent content.
- Deceptive means content may harmful for person via scams, impersonate and fake engagement.
- Sensitive Content means nudity, child pornography or other content.
- Violent content means something dangerous, harassment, or hate-crimes related content
- Having false information that has an impact on politics or public health
How to Get Your YouTube Channel Suspended Due to Community Guideline Violations
Your YouTube account get suspended temporarily or permanently like Roku and other streaming services.
YouTube has a strike system set up to punish misbehavior. How it works is as follows:
- If you 1st time break the YouTube guidelines then you will be warned by mail. YouTube will delete the content send you an email informing you of the policy violation.
If you continue to break the rules, you will receive a strike, which will result in your account being suspended for one week, and you will have 90 days to clean up your act to avoid further suspension. You won’t be able to do any of the following during the suspension:
- Stream lives
- Upload videos/stories
- Make a community post
- Add, Remove, Create or Edit Playlists
- Navigate viewers to and from premiers
- Show trailers
2. If you break the rules again within the 90-day period, you’ll get a 2nd strike and a two-week YouTube suspension.
3. After the 3rd strike in the 90-day period, your YouTube channel will be permanently banned.
Infringements regarding copyright and YouTube suspension
If your channel is accused of copyright infringement:
- 1st Strike is a warning in which they will provide you guidelines.
- In 2nd Strike your account will suspended for a week which means live streaming won’t be available in that time period.
- In 3rd Strike your account will banned permanently.
There will be any notification when YouTube Account suspended
You got a strike when your YouTube account suspended via email
Notification on cellphone or computer
When you sign in your account, there will be an alert messages.
How to Recover YouTube Suspended Account
Steps to Recover YouTube Suspended Account
They will notify you via email if YouTube Account get suspended.
You received an email in which they explain why they suspended your account.
You would need to appeal successfully to keep it from being terminated
Step 1- If you try to open or log in your suspended YouTube account they will lead to “Unable to Access Google Product” page.
Step 2- Open your YouTube channel by URL, but don’t sign in.
Step 3- You will notice a red banner on screen in which they explain a reason for suspension.
Step 4- If you think that is wrong reason or an error occur, You can write a request.
Step 5- To mention YouTube’s/channel/URL and the correct google account email address.
Step 6- Click on submit
Tips for Avoiding Account Suspension in the Future
- Familiarize yourself with YouTube’s policies and guidelines.
- Review your content before posting to ensure it complies with YouTube’s policies.
- Obtain permission before using copyrighted material.
- Respond to copyright claims promptly.
- Monitor your comments section and remove any inappropriate content.
- Avoid engaging in spam or scams.
Queries Related to YouTube Account Suspension-
- YouTube suspended my account
- YouTube channel suspended
- YouTube account suspended for no reason 2020
- My YouTube account suspended
- YouTube account suspended for no reason
- Suspend YouTube channel
- Google account suspended YouTube
- YouTube suspended my account for no reason
- My YouTube channel suspended
- Google suspended my YouTube account
- My YouTube account got suspended
Is the suspension of your YouTube account permanent?
Typically a suspension on YouTube is either temporary or permanent based on the violation of the platform’s policies. If you have received a notification of suspension, you can check the details and follow the steps outlined to resolve the issue if possible. If the suspension is permanent, you can also appeal the decision if you believe it was made in error.
Why was my YouTube account suspended?
Community Guidelines or Terms of Service of YouTube may have been broken. Which resulted in suspension of your account. In addition to engaging in spamming, phishing, or impersonation, this might involve uploading pornographic, violent, or otherwise undesirable content.
Can I still access my content while my account is suspended?
No, your account and all associated content will be inaccessible during the suspension period.
How long does the appeal process typically take?
Depending on the number of appeals YouTube is currently processing, the appeals procedure could take a few days to several weeks.
What should I include in my appeal to increase my chances of success?
Your appeal should be short and provide detailed explanations of the reasons why your account was wrongfully suspended or why you have taken measures to address any breaches. You may also include evidence or examples to support your case.
Can I create a new account if my old one is suspended?
No, it is against YouTube’s standards to open a new account while your current one is suspended. If you do, new account may also be shut down.
Will my content be restored if my appeal is successful?
In most cases, yes, your content will be restored to your channel once your account is reinstated.
What can I do to prevent my account from being suspended again in the future?
You can reread the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service on YouTube, follow them, and keep a regular eye out for any infractions in your work. You can also think about signing up for the YouTube Partner Programme, which offers video creators more tools and support.
- “My YouTube account was suspended for copyright infringement, and I was devastated. I had spent months building up my channel and creating original content, but I made the mistake of using a copyrighted song in one of my videos. I immediately filed an appeal and provided YouTube with a detailed explanation and proof that I had obtained a license to use the song. After a few days, my account was reinstated, and I learned a valuable lesson about respecting others’ intellectual property.”
- “I received a notification that my YouTube account was suspended due to community guidelines violations, but I had no idea what I had done wrong. I contacted YouTube support, and after several back-and-forth emails, I finally discovered that one of my videos had a few seconds of inappropriate language that I had missed during editing. I quickly removed the offending content and submitted an appeal, and thankfully, my account was restored. Now, I make sure to triple-check all my videos for any potential guideline violations before uploading them.”
- “My YouTube account was suspended because someone falsely reported one of my videos as inappropriate. I was devastated because my channel was my main source of income. I immediately filed an appeal and provided YouTube with evidence that the report was baseless and that the video was within the community guidelines. It took a few weeks, but my account was eventually reinstated, and I learned the importance of monitoring my channel for false reports and taking proactive steps to protect my content.”
Although having your YouTube account suspended can be annoying, it’s not the end of the world. You can get your account back and resume posting content by following the instructions provided in this article. Remember to review YouTube’s policies and guidelines regularly to avoid future suspensions.