How to Delete a Discord Server
Server deletion is really simple but process is not simple.
– Before deleting Server, Make sure or thing again.
– Once a Server is removed or deleted, You can’t recover or restore the discord server.
You can Delete a Discord Server by Opening your discord server setting by tapping on the server name.
Tap “Delete Server” at the bottom left side.
Enter the name of server in text box, By clicking on it confirm the deletion.
Remember: Only Server Owner can delete discord server, regardless of the permissions a role has been given.
One more thing: If you have turn on 2FA on Account, you have to type your verification code before deletion of discord server.
How to delete a Discord server on desktop or mac
- How to delete a Discord server- Firstly open it on your Mac or PC.
- In the top-left corner of the screen, select the down arrow icon.
From the dropdown menu, choose Server Settings.
- Tap Delete Server in the bottom left of the side menu as once Server Overview has opened. (Helpful tip: You can also access the Discord server overview page by selecting Server Settings > Overview from the menu that appears when you right-click the server name on the left side of the screen.)
- There will be a pop-up. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, type your six-digit verification code or the server name correctly (it will be written at the top of the pop-up).
- Then tap Delete Server.
How to transfer ownership of a Discord server
You can transfer ownership of the server to another user on the network if you no longer want it but don’t want to delete it.
How to transfer ownership of a Discord Server
- Reopen your server settings, but instead of choosing Delete Server in the left sidebar, choose Members.
- Quick tip: On Discord, you can also access the server members area by selecting Server Settings > Members from the menu that appears when you right-tap the server name on the left side of the screen.
- You will receive a list of each server user as a result. Tap the 3 vertical dots that appear to the right of the identity of the person you wish to assign ownership to.
- click on Transfer Ownership.
- How To Join A Discord Server Without A Link
- How to Unban Someone on Discord (2022)
- Windows Server IoT 2022: A Lot More Than IoT
How to delete a Discord server through the mobile app
- Browse to the server you wish to delete in Discord by opening the app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Press the server’s name at the top of the page after swiping right to reveal the side menu.
- Click the Settings (tool symbol) on the right of the pop-up window.
- Select Overview.
- On the Overview page, click on “Delete Server” at the bottom.
- You will be prompted to confirm your desire to delete the server. To delete it, click Yes to confirm your decision. You must input the authentication code from your Authy or Google Authenticator application if two-factor authentication is enabled.
Contrasts to Discord
A Discord server’s deletion cannot be restored. Before deleting your Discord server, be sure to weigh your options, such as ownership transfer. You might discover that alternative platforms, like Slack, are more appropriate for your purposes once your Discord server has been terminated.
Making a new Slack account and getting started on the platform are both simple processes. You can start to make Slack calls as well as sending private messages to your friends and coworkers once you’re connected to a server. To keep your account secure, remember to setup two-factor authentication on Slack.