Viewing your Warzone Legacy video prior to Warzone 2.0 allows Call of Duty enthusiasts to relive their most memorable experiences and statistics.
- All of your accomplishments from the previous Warzone edition are showcased in a personalised video called Warzone Legacy.
- Players can no longer access new videos, but if they have already received their highlight reel, they should still be able to see it.
- To access the Warzone Legacy website, you must log in using your Activision ID.
You may see your Warzone Legacy tribute movie, which highlights your greatest moments and key metrics from Verdansk all the way to Fortune’s Keep, by following these instructions.
Fans of Warzone should relive some of their favourite moments from the first Call of Duty battle royale as Warzone 2.0 is just around the horizon as its November 16 release date approaches.
There is no better way to bid farewell to Warzone 1 than to take a walk down memory lane and recall all of the fun you had with your team.
A unique, two-minute long Warzone Legacy movie will be sent to each gamer. Intriguing details like your first drop, who of your friends died the most while you were playing with them, and your preferred class of weapon will be highlighted in the film.
Naturally, Warzone metrics will also be prominent, so there won’t be any place to hide as the Warzone Legacy movie displays both your Gulag efficiency and your number of victories.
Before you get there, you’ll want to finish your original Warzone quest. Warzone 2.0 will try to provide gamers a tonne of new unforgettable experiences.
How to watch your Warzone Legacy video
The Warzone Legacy movies highlight some of your greatest Warzone accomplishments, as well as your favourite squad members, first drops, and more. the procedures listed below to view your Warzone Legacy video:
- Visit the website MyWarzoneLegacy.CallofDuty.com.
- To access your video, enter your Activision ID.
Here’s what you should do if you don’t know where to look for your Activision ID:
- Visit this page at: https://s.activision.com/activision/login
- Use your email and password to log in.
- Go to the Profile menu and select Account Settings.
- The Activision ID tab displays your current ID information.
- Launch Warzone 2.0 or Modern Warfare 2.
- Go to the Settings section.
- Switch to the Account and Network tab.
- Tap on the Activision ID tab when you’ve scrolled down to find it.
- Now, you may see your Activision ID as a name with a hashtag and some digits.
Please be aware that players are not receiving new videos. You ought to be able to view your Warzone Legacy film, though, if it was previously created. In the event that the website is no longer accessible, we advise downloading the movie.
How to get your Warzone Legacy video
- Visit the website mywarzonelegacy
- Your Activision ID is needed.
- Redeem the video you created for Warzone Legacy.
- Enjoy the memories and tell your squadmates about them.
You won’t want to miss out on the dose of nostalgia since Call of Duty enthusiasts have until November 20, 2022, to redeem their Warzone Legacy videos before they expire.
All of Warzone’s maps, especially Verdansk, Verdansk 84′, Rebirth Island, Caldera, as well as Fortune’s Keep, are included in the moments and statistics.
How do I get to my personal best on warzone?
Want to check your numbers and see how they stack up against your friends? To do this, go to your profile and click “Stats” on any game card that has a statistic tracker available. The top navigation menu is where you may access your statistic tracker in a second method.
How to get Call of Duty Legacy video?
Players must go to the My Warzone Legacy website to view the video. Their Activision ID, which can be located on the Call of Duty profile page, must be entered. The created video may be downloaded or shared on Facebook and Twitter when the ID has been entered.
- What are the 6 mistakes that Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 better not repeat
- How to appear offline on Modern Warfare 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Fans Are Desperate For Valderas Museum To Return
Who in Warzone has the highest KD?
The Owen Gun from Vanguard has since eclipsed the C58, according to statistics gathered by WZ Ranked, with a K/D ratio of 1.35 as opposed to the C58’s 1.34. Despite falling to second place, the C58 continues to have the greatest K/D ratio of any AR.
How to see my Warzone Legacy?
You may access your personal Warzone Legacy video by going to MyWarzoneLegacy.CallofDuty.com and entering your Activision ID. By login into Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II, Call of Duty®: Vanguard, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty®: Warzone, or Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare through the Options menu, you may discover your Activision ID.