Are you wondering how to get verified on Kick and unlock that coveted badge of authenticity? In the realm of instant messaging apps, Kick holds a prominent place. With its user-friendly interface and vast user base, it has become a popular platform for connecting with friends and making new acquaintances. One notable feature that users strive for is the verification badge, which adds an extra layer of authenticity to their profiles. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to get verified on Kick.
Understanding the Verification Eligibility Requirements on kick:
To be eligible for verification on Kick, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Stream for 30 hours in the past 30 days: Regularly streaming content on Kick for a total of 30 hours within the past 30 days demonstrates your dedication and activity on the platform.
- Stream 12 unique days in the past 30 days: Consistency is key. Streaming content on at least 12 different days within the past 30 days shows your commitment to engaging with your audience.
- Maintain a minimum average of 75 Live Concurrent Viewership in the past 30 days: Keeping an average of at least 75 concurrent viewers during your live streams indicates that your content is attracting an engaged audience.
- Have 300 Unique Chatters in the past 30 days: Interacting with a significant number of unique chatters demonstrates your ability to engage and build a community on Kick.
- Minimum of 20 active subscribers in the past 30 days: A substantial number of active subscribers reflects the popularity and impact of your content on Kick.
Ensuring Security Qualifications:
Apart from meeting the above requirements, you also need to fulfill the following security qualifications:
- Have a confirmed phone number: Verify your Kick account by linking it to a valid and confirmed phone number.
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA): Strengthen the security of your Kick account by enabling 2FA, which adds an extra layer of protection.
- No username changes in the past 30 days: Maintain the same username (or @handle) for at least 30 days to show consistency and stability.
- Have at least 3 on-channel VODs in the past 30 days: Upload a minimum of three videos-on-demand (VODs) on your channel within the past 30 days to demonstrate content variety and engagement.
- No Terms of Service (TOS) violations in the past 30 days: Adhere to Kick’s Terms of Service guidelines to ensure a clean record and demonstrate your commitment to maintaining a positive presence on the platform.
Applying for Verification on kick:
If your channel meets (or exceeds) the eligibility requirements outlined above, you can apply for verification by following these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your associated Kick email address.
- Include your channel name in the email.
- Mention the type of content you stream on Kick.
Remember that meeting the verification requirements does not guarantee verification, but it makes you eligible to apply. The Kick team will review your application and determine whether to grant verification based on various factors, including content quality, community engagement, and adherence to their guidelines.
How to be verified on Kick
Step 1: Create a Strong and Genuine Profile
Before diving into the verification process, it’s crucial to establish a solid foundation for your Kick profile. Start by choosing a unique username that represents your identity or brand. Craft an engaging bio that accurately describes yourself or your purpose on the platform. Add a clear and appropriate display picture that helps others recognize you easily. Creating an authentic and complete profile increases your chances of being considered for verification.
Step 2: Build a Solid Presence
Verification on Kick is often granted to individuals or entities with a significant following or presence outside the platform. If you’re an artist, musician, or public figure, it’s essential to cultivate a strong presence on other social media platforms, such as Instagram or Twitter. Engage with your audience, share your Kick username, and encourage them to connect with you on the app. Demonstrating an active and engaged fan base can greatly enhance your chances of getting verified.
Step 3: Generate Relevant and Engaging Content
Kick appreciates users who contribute valuable content to the platform. Whether it’s through public groups or your own account, focus on creating content that resonates with your target audience. This could include sharing insightful thoughts, engaging in meaningful conversations, or providing helpful tips related to your niche. By consistently producing relevant and engaging content, you can showcase your dedication to the Kick community and increase your credibility.
Step 4: Request Verification
Once you have established a strong profile, built a presence, and generated quality content, you can request verification directly from Kick. To do this:
- Open the Kick app on your device.
- Tap on the gear icon located in the top-right corner to access the settings.
- Scroll down and select “Your Account.”
- Tap on “Chat Settings” and then “Your Account.”
- Look for the option that says “Request Verification” or something similar.
- Fill out the verification request form, providing accurate and detailed information about yourself or your brand.
- Submit the form and wait for Kick’s response.
Step 5: Be Patient and Maintain Activity
After submitting your verification request, it’s crucial to remain patient as the Kick team reviews your application. The verification process may take some time, as the team carefully evaluates each request to ensure authenticity and compliance with their guidelines. Meanwhile, continue to actively engage with the Kick community, participate in conversations, and contribute valuable content. Consistency and activity will strengthen your case for verification.
Why Verification Matters on Social Media:
Verification badges have become a symbol of authenticity and credibility on social media platforms. They help users identify genuine accounts of public figures, celebrities, or influential individuals. Verification also assists in distinguishing real accounts from fake or impersonating profiles. However, it’s important to note that Kick’s approach to verification is different from these traditional platforms.
Kick’s Focus on Privacy and Security:
Kick prioritizes user privacy and security above other considerations. While verification badges are not available, the app focuses on providing a secure and private messaging experience. To ensure the safety of its users, Kick implements measures like end-to-end encryption and encourages users to confirm their phone numbers and enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for added security.
Identifying Authentic Accounts on Kick:
Without a public verification process, identifying authentic accounts on Kick relies on other means. Here are some tips to help you distinguish genuine users:
- Trustworthiness: Look for accounts that have a history of being active and engaged on the platform. Genuine users often have a consistent presence and regular interaction with others.
- Mutual Connections: Connect with people you know or trust in real life. Authentic accounts often have connections with real-world friends, family, or colleagues.
- Verified Social Media Accounts: Some individuals or brands may have verified accounts on other social media platforms like Instagram or Twitter. You can cross-reference their Kick username with their verified accounts on these platforms to establish authenticity.
- Content Quality and Consistency: Authentic accounts typically produce high-quality and consistent content. Look for accounts that share valuable and relevant information, participate in meaningful conversations, or contribute to public groups.
Q1: What are the requirements for verification eligibility on Kick?
To be eligible for verification on Kick, you need to meet specific criteria. These include:
- Streaming for at least 30 hours in the past 30 days.
- Streaming on 12 unique days within the past 30 days.
- Maintaining an average of at least 75 Live Concurrent Viewership in the past 30 days.
- Interacting with at least 300 unique chatters in the past 30 days.
- Having a minimum of 20 active subscribers in the past 30 days.
Q2: How can I track my progress towards meeting the verification requirements?
Kick provides a convenient way to track your progress. Simply access your Kick dashboard and navigate to the Achievements section. There, you can monitor your streaming activity, concurrent viewership, unique chatters, and active subscribers.
Q3: What security qualifications are required for verification on Kick?
To ensure security, there are specific qualifications that must be met, including:
- Having a confirmed phone number linked to your Kick account.
- Enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) for enhanced security.
- Avoiding any username changes (including @handle) in the past 30 days.
- Uploading at least three on-channel videos-on-demand (VODs) within the past 30 days.
- Maintaining a clean record with no Terms of Service (TOS) violations in the past 30 days.
Q4: How can I apply for verification on Kick?
If your channel meets the eligibility requirements mentioned above, you can apply for verification. Follow these steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com using your associated Kick email address.
- Include your channel name in the email.
- Specify the type of content you stream on Kick. Please note that meeting the requirements does not guarantee verification, but it makes you eligible to apply.
Q5: Is there a public verification process on Kick?
No, Kick does not have a public verification process like some other social media platforms. Verification badges are not publicly visible or distinguishable on Kick.
Q6: How can I identify authentic accounts on Kick?
Although there is no public verification process on Kick, you can consider the following factors to identify authentic accounts:
- Trustworthiness: Look for accounts that are consistently active and engaged on the platform.
- Mutual Connections: Connect with individuals you know or trust in real life.
- Verified Social Media Accounts: Cross-reference their Kick username with their verified accounts on other platforms, such as Instagram or Twitter.
- Content Quality and Consistency: Genuine accounts often share valuable and relevant information, participate in meaningful conversations, and contribute to public groups.
- Unlocking the Blue Check: A Guide to Getting Verified on Instagram for Free
- How to get verified on Instagram with less than 1000 followers (tried and tested)
- How to Get Verified On Tiktok 2022
Getting verified on Kick adds credibility to your profile and distinguishes you from others on the platform. By following the steps outlined in this guide – creating a strong profile, building a solid presence, generating relevant content, and submitting a verification request – you increase your chances of obtaining the coveted verification badge. Remember to remain patient and active throughout the process, and most importantly, enjoy the experience of connecting with others on Kick.