- How To Get Jio 4G SIM
- How to activate Jio SIM (voice calls)
- How to activate Jio SIM (data)
- How to activate Jio SIM on Jio phone
How to activate Jio SIM? Jio is probably your preferred network if you’re seeking for really inexpensive data. However, getting a Jio SIM is only the first step.
To use the free voice calling and broadband services from the Mukesh Ambani-supported company, users must manually activate the SIM. But don’t worry, Jio’s customer service can help you with this via a tele verification call.
It’s activation is a fairly straightforward process that simply needs the information provided upon SIM purchase. The detailed instructions for activating a SIM for phone and data services are provided below.
How To Get Jio 4G SIM
If you want to use Jio, you can quickly buy a Jio SIM or you can use the MNP service to migrate your current mobile connection to Jio. You must activate your new SIM as soon as you receive it.
The entire procedure is fairly straightforward, and all that is needed to finish it is tele verification. After that, you can enable voice- or data-based services on your phone in accordance with your needs.
Once you have obtained a Jio new SIM card, It’s activation process may be started. It is extremely simple. After submitting the required paperwork to obtain a new SIM card, subscribers will receive an SMS to their alternate phone number for tele verification.
If you do not receive the SMS, you will need to phone 1800-8899-999 or wait for up to 7 days to find out the status of your application for a new sim card. You can get a new SIM online and have it delivered to your home, or you can purchase a new SIM from an offline retailer.
- You must submit the necessary paperwork for the KYC process in order to obtain the new SIM card.
- On your backup number, you will be able to monitor the application status.
What Document Requirements Are There To Get A New Jio SIM?
You must present Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA) in order to buy a new SIM (POA). To obtain a new SIM card, present your Aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport, or driver’s license at the closest Jio Store or merchant. You might even provide them to the executive who visits your house to supply the SIM and finish the KYC procedure.
How To Get Jio SIM Card At Home
Users must provide their Aadhaar card to the Jio executive who comes to your home with the Ekyc gadget and file a fresh sim request online in order to receive a Jio SIM card.
Customers must pay the executive for the selected data or voice plan even when the delivery of the new SIM card is free.
Cash or a credit/debit card can be used to make the payment at home. You can choose a convenient time for the delivery of your Jio SIM.
How to activate Jio SIM (voice calls)
To enable voice calling (VoLTE) on your Jio SIM, just follow these simple steps:
- Check to see if Jio sent you a confirmation SMS asking for tele-verification before moving on to the activation process.
- In order to activate both the voice and data services after receiving the notice, call 1977 from the Jio number.
- Keep your Aadhar or Voter ID card accessible while making the call since you will be asked for the last four numbers of the provided identity.
- The Jio SIM should be activated within 1-2 hours of that being finished, though in some circumstances it can take as long as 4-5 hours.
How to activate Jio SIM (data)
- Dial 1800-890-1977 (a toll-free number) from any mobile number listed on the user’s Jio SIM form to activate data or internet services on your Jio SIM.
- By entering the freshly acquired Jio mobile number, data services will be activated.
- All done! By following these easy steps, you may activate your Jio SIM and start using your new phone number for calls, SMSs, and data.
Download MyJio App From Play Store Or Apple App Store For Easy Jio SIM Activation Process
Downloading the MyJio app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store is one of the simplest ways to activate your Jio SIM. You may view all information pertaining to your Jio mobile number on this free app.
- Using your MyJio number and OTP, download and launch the MyJio app.
- When you start the app, your prepaid balance will be visible under the My Jio section.
- Your account’s options, including the account balance, recharge history, data balance, and special offers, are displayed when you tap on it.
- Additionally, you will be able to examine the numerous rapid recharge options or a comprehensive list of the current plans that are being offered with the duration from which you can select your chosen plan.
How to activate Jio SIM on Jio phone
For users of the telecom operator’s feature phones, the Jio SIM activation procedure is the identical. Complete the tele-verification to activate your Jio SIM in your Jio phone. Jio Phone Users can use the same tele-verification number, which is “1977”.
You must use your Jio Phone to call the number. You must input the last four digits of the identity document you submitted during the tele-verification process. The procedure for activating a SIM card for Jio Phone users has not changed.
How to Activate Jio eSIM
- Visit the Jio eSIM page.
- the brand and model of your smartphone
- Verify the degree of compatibility.
- Send the text “GETESIM 32-digit EID, 15-digit IMEI” to 199.
- Send the SMS to 199 with the text SIMCHG 19-digit eSIM number>.
- Get an automated call by texting 1 to 183.
- To confirm, press 1.
- To activate an eSIM, install Data Loan.
How to activate Jio SIM after porting?
The method for turning on a transferred SIM card is also the same. Wait for the signal for 30 to 60 minutes after our SIM has been ported. A tele-verification SMS will be sent to you.
To finish the process, dial 1977 and input the final four numbers of the document you sent. or the OTP that was sent when the Jio SIM application was submitted.
- After porting, follow these easy steps to activate your Jio SIM.
- Check if an SMS asking for tele-verification was received as confirmation.
- Having gotten the message
- To activate both the voice and data services, dial 1977 from the Jio number.
- Enter the last four digits of the identity that was provided, such as an Aadhar card or voter ID card.
- Upon completion, your Jio SIM should activate immediately, but may require 4-5 hours in some circumstances.
How to activate Jio sim which is Deactivated?
Your Jio SIM has it been disabled? So, you want to know how to activate. Your deactivated Jio SIM can be activated, so yes.
According to TRAI regulations, users having a balance of less than Rs. 20 and no usage for 90 days will have their accounts deleted. Make a payment of Rs. 20 to activate such a SIM.
- How To Activate DITO SIM
- How To Activate ATT SIM, Wireless Devices and Voicemail
- How to Activate Tmobile Sim Card
To activate your Jio SIM, you must make the payment within 15 days. If it has been more than 15 days, you should contact Jio customer service or go to the closest Jio store to have your SIM reactivated. Your SIM will be activated once you provide the necessary documentation and wait for a confirmation call.
You must follow a straightforward process to activate your Jio SIM. Tele-verification is used to activate SIM cards. Keep the identity papers you provided when applying for a Jio SIM card close at hand. During tele-verification, you must enter the final four digits of the document. You will learn how to reactivate a deactivated Jio SIM card later on in this guide.
Because they stop utilising the service for extended periods of time, many consumers also experience SIM deactivation problems. Reactivation is still a possibility in such a situation, therefore there’s no need to give up.
Q- What Jio tele-verification number is available?
A- Jio’s tele-verification code is 1977. Follow the activation procedures by dialing 1977 from your Jio sim.
Q- After porting, how do you Tele-verify for Jio?
A- You must call 1977 from your Jio SIM after porting in order to tele-verify. To activate your number, adhere to the directions. The last 4 digits of the supplied document or the PIN you received on your alternate number must be entered.
Q- How is a JioFi number activated?
A- To activate your JioFi number, dial 1800-890-1977 from any number. To finish the process, you must input the final four numbers of the document you submitted.
Q- How can I reactivate my Jio SIM after it has been inactive for a short while?
A- A purchase of Rs. 20 will allow you to reactivate a deactivated SIM within 15 days.
Q- How can I online activate my Jio Sim?
A- Jio SIM online activation is not possible. For activation, you must finish the tele-verification.