The Covid-19 vaccination campaign in India has been expanded by the Indian government. The COVID-19 vaccination will be available to all eligible persons over the age of 18 starting May 1, 2021. In order to be eligible for the vaccine, the government has established a list of conditions that must be present.
Registration For COVID-19 Vaccination Via Government Portal & App
Currently, there are three ways to Registration Process to get the vaccination appointment.
Aarogya Setu app.
Guidelines For CoWin Portal
- Step 1: Go to https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/ to register on the CoWin website.
- Step 2: Fill out the vaccination form by providing one’s phone number in the appropriate field.
- Step 3: The website will email the person an OTP to authenticate the identity; alternatively, people can use the Aarogya Setu account to log in.
- Step 4: Select Vaccine Registration from the drop-down menu. Choose a photo ID proof, such as one Aadhar Card, Voters ID, or Driver’s License.
- Step 5: Enter their Photo ID number, choose their name, gender, and birth year.
- Step 6: When one has finished filling out all of the fields, click Register.
- Step 7: After that, people will be asked to choose a vaccination center near themselves.
- Step 8: based on availability, choose a time period. Users have the option of selecting a morning or afternoon slot.
- Step 9: If users successfully book a slot, they will receive a message on their registered phone number.
- Step 10: Remember to bring a personal photo ID, such as an Aadhar card, to the vaccination center.
Guidelines For Aarogya Setu App
- Step 1: First, make sure users have the Aarogya Setu app installed on their phones. It’s compatible with both iOS and Android devices. They will need to use their phone number to check in to the app.
- Step 2: When people first launch the app, they will notice a tab labeled ‘CoWIN.’ Select this option by tapping it. Vaccination information, vaccination (login/register), vaccination certificate, and vaccination dashboard are the four choices available.
- Step 3: Select the vaccination option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Individuals will be prompted to enter their cell phone numbers as part of the registration process. A person’s cellphone number can be used to register up to four beneficiaries. An OTP will be sent to oneself, which they must input in order to continue.
- Step 5: Individuals will be prompted to give information such as identification, name, gender, and birth year. The name on the ID proof must match the name on the appointment form. Aadhaar, driving license, passport, pension passbook, voter ID card, Pan card, and other documents are available.
- Step 6: If people are under the age of 60, individuals will be required to produce documentation of comorbidity in order to be considered for the program. This will be a document from the doctor stating that One has a condition that puts people at increased risk of Covid-19 problems. Keep in mind that the government has provided a list of 20 comorbidities.
- Step 7: Based on the state, district, city, and pin code, individuals will be prompted to select a vaccination center. They will be presented with a number of dates from which to choose.
- Step 8: Once the appointment has been confirmed, users should receive an SMS notification. Make a note of the appointment information for the next visit. Take the same ID proof that was shared in the app.
Book Slot For COVID-19 Vaccination On Paytm
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store and download the Paytm app for Android.
- Then go to the Paytm app and sign in.
- Scroll to the Mini App Store section at the bottom of the page.
- The Vaccine Finder option will be available here. Anyone can also search for a vaccination finder by tapping on the search icon.
- Then, after filling in the needed information, tap on ‘Check Availability’ to see if any Covid vaccination slots are available.
Read Also: –
- Apple Will Now Require Employees To Submit Proof Of COVID-19 Booster Shot
- These Gadgets Are Very Useful In Fighting Covid-19, Are They At Your Home?
Can People Download The Appointment Slip For COVID-19 Vaccination?
Yes, after the appointment has been scheduled, the appointment slip can be downloaded.
Can People Choose The COVID-19 Vaccination?
At the time of arranging an appointment, the system will display the vaccines that are being administered in each vaccination center. Citizens can choose their vaccination center based on the vaccine they want to receive. The option will not be available in government facilities, though.
How Many People Can Be Registered In The Co-WIN Portal Through One Mobile Number?
Using the same mobile number, up to four persons can get vaccinated.
Will People Receive An SMS After Scheduling A COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment?
An SMS will be sent to the registered cellphone number with the specifics of the vaccination center, date, and time window chosen for the appointment once it has been scheduled. One can also download and print the appointment slip, or save it to the phone.
How Can Citizens With No Access To Smart Phones Or Computers Manage Online Registration For COVID-19 Vaccination?
A single mobile number can be used to enroll up to four people for vaccination. Citizens can enlist the assistance of friends or family members to complete their online registration. There is also the option of registering on the spot.
Is There A Mobile App That Needs To Be Installed To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination?
In India, there is no official mobile app for registering for vaccinations. Users must first access the Co-WIN site. The Aarogya Setu App can also be used to register for vaccinations.
Can People Get COVID-19 Vaccination Without Appointment?
Citizens over the age of 45 can make appointments online or come to vaccination clinics. Before getting vaccinated, citizens aged 18 to 44 must register and arrange an appointment online. To ensure a hassle-free vaccination experience, all residents are encouraged to register online and schedule vaccinations ahead of time.
Is Online Registration Mandatory For COVID-19 Vaccination?
No, each day, Vaccination Centers offer a limited number of on-the-spot registration slots. However, for a stress-free vaccination experience, it is advisable to register online and schedule vaccinations ahead of time.
Where Can People Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificates From?
Following the simple steps, users can download a vaccination certificate from the Co-WIN portal (cowin.gov.in), the Aarogya Setu app, or Digi-Locker. Users can do so by entering the mobile number of users used to register.
Who Is Responsible For Providing The COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate?
The Vaccination Centre is in charge of preparing one’s certificate and giving a printed copy following vaccination on the same day. Please insist on getting one certificate from the Center. The cost of producing a printed copy of the certificate is included in the vaccination service charge for private hospitals.