New Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Review: A Graceful Design
We took the Redmi Note 11S model from the series for a drive to see if Xiaomi can still work its magic. In January 2022, Xiaomi’s Redmi subsidiary revealed its flagship Redmi Note 11s series, with the first handsets hitting shop shelves on January 26 in some markets.
Xiaomi’s ability to reach all market tiers with impossibly low pricing is one of the reasons for its success in the smartphone market. While the term “cheap” has certain negative connotations, Xiaomi has so far been able to transcend those stereotypes.
Of course, the business has expanded its top-of-the-line models to reach higher price points, but it has also launched the Redmi brand to cater to consumers with tighter budgets.
Redmi Note 11S Specifications
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G96|
|Rear Camera||108 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Launch Date||February 9, 2022 (Expected)|
|Operating System||Android v11|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G96|
|CPU||Octa core (2.05 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A76 + 2 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55)|
|Screen Size||6.43 inches (16.33 cm)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Pixel Density||409 ppi|
|Screen to Body Ratio (calculated)||84.64 %|
|Bezel-less display||Yes with punch-hole display|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Colours||Pearl White, Twilight Blue, Graphite Gray|
|Waterproof||Yes, Splash proof, IP53|
|Resolution||108 MP f/1.9, Wide Angle, Primary Camera(26 mm focal length, 1.52″ sensor size, 0.7µm pixel size)8 MP f/2.2, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, 2 MP f/2.4, Macro Camera, 2 MP f/2.4, Depth Camera|
|Autofocus||Yes, Phase Detection autofocus|
|Flash||Yes, LED Flash|
|Image Resolution||12000 x 9000 Pixels|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Video Recording||1920×1080 @ 30 fps, 1280×720 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution||16 MP f/2.4, Wide Angle, Primary Camera|
|Video Recording||1920×1080 @ 30 fps, 1280×720 @ 30 fps|
|Quick Charging||Yes, Fast, 33W: 100 % in 58 minutes|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Yes, Up to 1 TB|
|Storage Type||UFS 2.2|
Network & Connectivity
|SIM Slot(s)||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|SIM 1||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) / 900(band 8) / 700(band 28) / 1900(band 2) / 1700(band 4) / 850(band 5) / 800(band 20), 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz, GPRS: Available EDGE: Available|
|SIM 2||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) / 900(band 8) / 700(band 28) / 1900(band 2) / 1700(band 4) / 850(band 5) / 800(band 20), 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz, GPRS: Available EDGE: Available|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|GPS||Yes with A-GPS, Glonass|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||Side|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
Redmi Note 11S Features
- The main camera of Redmi Note 11S is a 108MP pro-grade camera. AMOLED Dot Display90Hz FHD+33W Pro quick charging.
- Dual-native ISO -Extremely fine noise reduction and high sensitivity to light.
- Pixel binning of 9-in-1 -Extreme low-light performance.
- Image sensor: 1/1.52″ – Capture more details and amazing images.
- AMOLED display software characteristics provide the ultimate vibrant, immersive, and eye-catching visual experience, in addition to the smooth sliding sensation on your fingertips.
- Dot Display 6.43″ FHD+AMOLED
- Wide color gamut DCI-P3Rich color representation.
- Sharp images require a contrast ratio of 4,500,000:1.
- Make sure your display’s content is readable in direct sunlight.
- 3.0 reading mode Eye strain is relieved.
- Peak brightness: 1000 nits (typ)
- Fast charging at 33W Improves charging efficiency, reduces charging time by 26%*, and makes the charging process more steady and efficient thanks to Mi FC + MMT technology.
- The powerful charging technology of Redmi Note 11S is paired with a large 5000mAh battery, so you’ll never have to worry about running out of juice while you’re on the go.
- The many layers of graphite disperse heat from the screen using Liquid Cool technology – multiple layers of graphite + copper foil. Cools down more and faster with a 10005mm2 heat dissipation area.
- The MediaTek Helio G96 is responsible for the outstanding 108MP camera and buttery-smooth 90Hz refresh rate, resulting in sharp images and robust gaming experiences.
- Enjoy a twin speaker audio system that allows you to fully immerse yourself in your movies and games.
- The Redmi Note 11S features an all-new flat frame design with a minimalist aesthetic that exudes a dynamic and forceful presence while remaining solid and secure in the palm.
- Three elegant and atmospheric colors, Pearl White, Twilight Blue, and Graphite Gray, are available to fit your style in Redmi note 11S
Pros and Cons
|On an inexpensive phone, a 90Hz AMOLED display.||A mediocre showing.|
|A 3.5mm headphone jack is included.||There was no telephoto camera available.|
|Camera output that is acceptable.||Case made of polycarbonate.|
|A large battery that charges quickly.||There is no support for 5G.|
|The price is quite reasonable.||—————————-|
Read Also- Novel Moto Edge 30 Pro global and India launch scheduled for February
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S is a well-rounded device with a long list of remarkable specifications. It is ready to provide serious gamers and amateur photographers with a rewarding experience in terms of photography, gaming, and operational demands.
People May Ask
Is Redmi better than Xiaomi?
Due to the fact that these are Xiaomi’s high-end phones, they have a higher-quality processor than Mi. When we look at the phones from Redmi, we can see that they are more focused on giving good features to people at a low price.
Is Xiaomi and Redmi same?
Xiaomi owns Redmi, which is a subsidiary of the Chinese electronics business. It was first unveiled in July 2013 as a low-cost smartphone line, and in 2019 it became a separate sub-brand of Xiaomi, offering entry-level and mid-range handsets alongside Xiaomi’s premium Mi phones.
Why is Redmi so popular?
Specifications are one of the most important factors in achieving success. The organization offers high-grade characteristics, including camera quality, CPU, memory, and display, among others. MIUI: Xiaomi has monopolized the smartphone market by developing a high-quality user interface.
Is Xiaomi a trusted brand?
Xiaomi is a Chinese enterprise that, according to multiple sources, is not as trustworthy with your data and/or privacy as companies based in the United States such as Apple and Google. Samsung, for example, is a Korean company. And this is something you should consider carefully before purchasing a Xiaomi phone.