- Should I Use Software to Download YouTube Videos?
- How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software?
- Media.io YouTube Video Converter
- Download YouTube Videos Easily on Firefox/Opera
YouTube is a popular place to watch videos, listen to music, and watch movies. However, while the YouTube app has a “Offline” function that allows you to watch videos while you aren’t connected to the internet, not all videos are eligible. Isn’t that why you’re looking online how to download YouTube videos without using any software?
That is how you got up on this page. We’re happy to inform you that you’ve arrived at the correct place, as we’ll go through complete step-by-step instructions on how to download YouTube videos without using any software! Let’s have a look.
I found a reliable YouTube video downloader that allows you to save your favorite videos for offline viewing.
Should I Use Software to Download YouTube Videos?
YouTube’s first video, “Met in the Zoo,” was released in 2005. Since then, it has grown in popularity and continues to do so as millions of people use it and it is supported by a variety of communities.
When you have to buffer a video over and over, it may be pretty annoying. Downloading videos from YouTube has never been so simple.
It doesn’t matter if it’s an educational video, a tutorial, or your favourite song. Those days are long gone when you needed to look for movies to learn anything or show it to your friends or relatives.
When you run a Google search for software to download YouTube videos, you will find thousands of options, both free and premium. There’s a chance that downloading software will introduce viruses into your System.
Alternatively, the process may be too difficult to complete, preventing you from downloading your favourite YouTube videos. As a result, it is strongly advised against using any unknown programme.
A beginner or an expert can download YouTube videos without even any software using the web tools listed below.
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software?
When it comes to downloading YouTube videos without the need of any software, internet tools are the best choice. You can use them on any platform, including Windows, Mac, and Android.
But you may also use them to download your favourite YouTube video if you don’t have access to the internet.
We’ve put together a step-by-step explanation on how to download YouTube videos without any software for this reason.
Let’s begin with the greatest YouTube video downloader and converter available online. You may convert YouTube videos to MP4, MOV, MTS, 3GP, FLV, WebM, and other common video formats using Media.io.
This software is also free to use and does not add a watermark to the videos you download from YouTube. Furthermore, nothing needs to be installed on your computer or mobile phone.
Here’s how to use Media.io’s online YouTube converter to extract and convert YouTube:
- Step 1: Go to Media.io Online YouTube Converter and select YouTube from the drop-down menu. Then copy and paste the YouTube video link into the area provided. To watch the video, click Add.
- Step 2: After the movie has loaded, select a destination format using the to drop-down arrow. Tap Settings to cut video, adjust resolution, bitrate, and codec, and more.
- Step 3: To begin downloading and converting your YouTube video, press Convert. You can save it to your computer’s hard drive or Dropbox.
This internet application is one of the most straightforward methods for downloading YouTube videos without the use of any software. You can also watch a video on YouTube before downloading it, and you can do so without any difficulties.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using YouTubeMP4 to download YouTube videos without any software.
- Step 1: To begin, obtain the YouTube video’s URL. Then go to YouTubeMP4 and paste the link into the given box.
- Step 2: Select “Convert” from the drop-down menu. It will now retrieve the video from the URL. After that, click the “Download” option.
Next, we have SaveTube, an online service that allows you to download YouTube videos without having to install any software. The programme is so simple to use that even new users may use it without difficulty.
To download your favourite YouTube video, simply follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Go to YouTube and look up your video’s URL.
- Step 2: Add “SS” to your link after “www.”
Note: You can also use “kiss” instead of “SS” in the preceding step.
- Step 3: After pressing “Enter,” you will be taken to SaveTube.
- Step 4: Select the video’s resolution and download it.
Savefrom.net is yet another free tool for downloading YouTube videos directly.
Websites like Daily Motion, Facebook, and Vimeo are also supported.
This is one of the most useful resources you’ll find. You may simply download YouTube videos with the Savefrom.net assistant add-ons.
- Step 1: Simply install the plugin in your browser. Visit the official site, tap Add to Chrome, and then look for the download button under your videos.
- Step 2: Restart your browser after installing the plugin to see the Download button.
Catchvideo is a viable option. It is one of the best websites for downloading videos from YouTube. You must follow the steps outlined below in order to use this:
- Step 1: Copy the download URL for the video.
- Step 2: Paste the URL into the address bar of the website.
- Step 3: Choose the video quality you want.
- Step 4: At the top of the page, you’ll see the Quick Download button, which you should press or press Catch.
Clipconverter.cc can assist you in quickly downloading YouTube videos. You may also use this tool to convert the “to be downloaded” file into other formats.
To download YouTube videos without any software, simply follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Go to YouTube and look up your video’s URL.
- Step 2: Paste it into ClipConvertor.cc.
- Step 3: Choose the format in which you want your video to be downloaded with ease. It might be an AVI, M4A, or even an MP3 file. After you’ve decided on a format, click Continue.
- Step 4: Select the resolution in which you want the file to be downloaded and click Start.
- Step 5: Click the Download button.
Converto, is the next web application for downloading YouTube videos without the use of any software. It allows you to do more than just download your favourite YouTube videos. However, depending on your needs, you can view or listen to them on your mobile devices.
You can quickly convert your YouTube video to MP4, MP3, or GIF format using this programme.
With the help of the ‘Settings’ button, you can also choose the output quality of the YouTube video.
Let’s get this straight.
- Step 1: Go to YouTube and copy the video’s URL. Paste the link into the conversion box on the Converto website.
- Step 2: Choose a file format for the downloaded file, such as MP4, and then click the “Convert” option.
- Step 3: Finally, click the ‘Click here’ link to save your YouTube video to your device’s storage.
SConverter.com is one of the greatest online solutions for downloading YouTube videos without using any software. This can assist you in downloading and converting your video to common formats.
This is how it goes.
- Step 1: First, go to YouTube and listen to the song/video/movie you want to download. Tap on the address bar while the video is playing, and the video’s URL will be highlighted in blue. Right now, copy that link.
- Step 2: Go to the SConverter.com website and paste the link into the given box. After pasting the link provided exactly beside the box, click “Start.”
- Step 3: You will see a list of resolution and format possibilities. Select an appropriate option and click “Download.”
- Step 4: From the pop-up that appears, select one of two options: “Fast Download” or “Direct Link.” The download will begin shortly, and you will be ready to go.
BitDownloader is the next YouTube downloader.
This online media allows users to download videos not just from YouTube but also from other websites such as Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
If you desire a video without sound, this online downloader also offers that option.
Let’s look at how you can use BitDownloader to download YouTube videos.
- Step 1: There is little to no difference between the steps of this tool and those of the previous one. Simply go to YouTube and copy the video’s link as the first step.
- Step 2: Go to this online platform’s official website and put the link into the search box. Either tap the “Download” button or click the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Step 3: The videos will be shown to you in a variety of formats and quality levels. To get the video, right-click on the “Download” button and choose “Save As/Download.”
Download YouTube Videos Easily on Firefox/Opera
You can also use add-ons to download YouTube videos without installing any software.
- Step 1: Click the green download button to begin downloading your extension.
- Step 2: Now, whenever you select a video on YouTube, a download icon will display, which you should click to download the video.
- Step 3: Once you’ve clicked on the download button, you’ll be able to select the format in which you want your movie to be downloaded.
- Step 1: To install the add-on, select Download/Add to Opera.
- Step 2: Navigate to the video you want to download.
- Step 3: Below the video, you’ll find a download button.
- Step 4: Select the format in which you wish to download your video and continue.
Tips to Download Your Video Successfully
Tip 1: Maintain Consistent Network Connectivity
While downloading the video, connect your PC/device to a stable Wi-Fi network source to ensure good connectivity between your PC/device and the server.
Tip 2: Look for bloatware/crapware that is being pushed via the system.
If you wish to download the video, avoid using any of the tools that will install unwanted crapware. As a result, learning a little more about the online YouTube Downloader tool is advised. You can trust the aforementioned programme because they don’t bundle bloatware with the video you’ve requested.
Tip 3: Cross-device compatibility
When you don’t have instant access to a computer, you may always utilize the aforementioned internet tools to download the appropriate YouTube video from your smartphone device.
That was all there was to it when it came to how to download YouTube videos without using any software. We’re confident that now that you have this thorough information, you won’t have to worry about how to download YouTube videos without any software.
Q- What is the quickest way to save YouTube videos?
A- Go to your computer and use the YouTube search engine to find the video you want to download. To play and pause the video, simply click on it. Add “ss” before “youtube.com…” in the video URL and hit enter. You’ll be taken to a another website where you may save the video.
Q- Is it safe to use Videoder?
A- It has robust security safeguards built in to protect the user’s personal information from a data breach. The policies are updated on a regular basis and are designed to enhance your user experience. With all of this information, it is safe to use Videoder to download videos and music from a variety of video platforms.
Q- Is using a YouTube downloader against the law?
A- It is not unlawful to download YouTube videos for personal use. However, it is unethical. Taking precautions to avoid poor video quality and exceeding your data download limit is simple sense, and avoiding advertising is not unlawful (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
Q- Is downloading videos against the law?
A- Copyright law in the United States states that making a copy of content without the authorization of the copyright owner is prohibited. This applies to personal copies as well as copies that you distribute or profit from financially.
Q- Is it illegal to use Savefrom.net?
A- While downloading videos from Savefrom[.] net is safe (it will not create computer infections or other problems), downloading videos from YouTube is not (or other similar websites).