Pokémon Go Community Days 2022
The Pokémon Go Community Days 2022 event for Pokémon Go in July 2022 features Starly! Here is all the information you require, including special moves, bonuses, and event times.
A featured collectable monster is released in greater quantities than usual once a month for six hours on a Saturday or Sunday. These events are the cornerstone of the Pokémon GO calendar.
With a variety of fantastic benefits—increased shiny rates, exclusive moves, and other boosts—a it’s great chance to socialize, meet other players, and work on finishing your Pokédex.
We’ll inform you of the day and time of the upcoming Community Day, as well as what to expect and how to get ready, in this frequently updated guide.
Latest Community Day Information: Sunday 17th July 2022 – Starly
The following details concern the July Community Day.
- When Pokémon GO Community Day returns, Starly will be featured.
- From 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. local time on Sunday, July 17, 2022, this Community Day will take place.
- You can obtain a Staraptor with the Fast Attack Gust by evolving Staravia during the event or for up to two hours after it has ended.
- For the course of the event, the selected Pokémon will emerge more frequently in the wild with a higher likelihood of discovering a Shiny form.
The following features and benefits will also be accessible:
- You can view the Starly Community Day-only Special Research story, Field Notes: A Field Guide, for US$1.00 (or the corresponding pricing tier in your local currency). Catch XP with Starly 3
- For a three-hour period, there will be a 2 chance to obtain Starly Candy XL from collecting Starly 2 Candy for catching Pokémon lure modules that have been triggered during the event.
- The three-hour duration of the incense that is activated at the event
- During Community Day, shoot a few pictures for a fun surprise!
- There can be a maximum of three special trades every day, with one more special trade permitted both during the event and for up to five hours afterwards.
- Trades made during the event and over the next five hours will cost 50% less Stardust.
The dates for the August Pokémon GO Community Day have been released by Niantic.
13th of August, Saturday, 2022
When Do Pokémon GO Community Days Usually Take Place?
Every month, Community Days are held on a Saturday or Sunday and last for three hours (although they have occasionally been extended to six hours; the April 2022 Stufful Community Day saw the reinstatement of the three-hour time limit).
Historically, they have been held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., or 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at your local time (or 11am to 5pm for the 6-hour Community Days).
Unfortunately, it is impossible to determine with absolute certainty when the following Pokémon GO Community Day will occur. We can infer from prior dates that community days are:
- The day of the event is often Saturday rather than Sunday.
- Typically, events take place around the second or third weekend of the month.
- Niantic appears to have timed the event to avoid and coincide with other events on their calendar, though. Community Days should be announced two to four weeks before to the event.
What Can I Expect from Pokémon GO Community Days?
A Significant Increase in Spawns for the Featured Pokémon
You might anticipate seeing many months’ worth of spawns for the featured Pokémon during a single Community Day hour because they are often among the more potent, well-known, and rare Pokémon in the game. You should be able to fully evolve several of the Pokémon in question if you stick around for the whole three hours.
Increased Odds of Encountering a Shiny Version of the Featured Pokémon
The highlighted Pokémon is much more likely to be shiny when it spawns during Community Day, driving fans insane with anticipation and frustration in equal measure.
In the larger perspective of the Pokémon franchise, GO actually offers one of the least laborious and time-consuming methods of obtaining Shiny Pokémon. During the event, some lucky gamers may obtain many shiny versions, but there’s always a risk that you’ll go empty-handed.
Shiny Pokémon do not appear Shiny on the Pokémon GO map, which is important advise for beginner players. To determine if they are shiny or not, you must tap on them to activate catching mode.
Event Exclusive Moves for Featured Pokémon Evolutions
If the featured Pokémon evolves into its final form during the event (and for an hour following), it will earn a special attack. Be aware that the attack will not be given to you via the Fast/Charged TM equipment. The announcement of event-specific moves typically occurs a few days before to Community Day.
Increased Lure Duration
The timeout on Lures has been extended to three hours on every Community Day to date. Placing one on a Pokéstop will boost the number of Pokémon that spawn there, which will benefit all nearby players.
Hatching, XP or Stardust Boosts
Niantic includes one more benefit (from the list below) with the Community Day package:
- A 4x boost for Egg hatching speed, a 3x increase for XP obtained from catching a Pokémon, or a 3x increase for Stardust gained from catching a Pokémon
- Consider loading up on Lucky Eggs, Star Pieces, and Super Incubators to further improve their individual bonuses since they stack with rate-increasing products.
Community Day Box Available in Shop
A Community Day Box is available from Niantic in the store for 480 Pokécoins. A combination of Lucky Eggs, Star Pieces, Lure Modules, and Egg Incubators are commonly included with this, along with 30 Ultra balls.
Themed Field Research
Fieldwork assignments and rewards with ties to the highlighted Pokémon will be given out at Pokéstop.
How Can I Prepare for Pokémon GO Community Day?
It’s a good idea to start gathering relevant goods a week or two before Community Day, assuming the headline monster is one you’re interested in. Get the following:
- You’ll need enough Pokéballs and Pinap Berries to collect and evolve all the Pokémon you desire.
- To catch and evolve a single three-stage Pokémon from scratch, you need at the very least 32 Pokéballs (or 18 Pokéballs and 18 Pinap Berries, assuming you never miss and “transfer” all but one Pokémon to Professor Willow).
- Obviously, in order to be safe, we advise entering Community Day with two to three times the aforementioned amounts. You should also be on the lookout for highlighted Pokémon with increased candy requirements or split evolutions.
- The 3 hour duration perk makes Community Days a great time to try the 200 PokéCoin Glacial, Mossy, and Magnetic Lures (they lure different Pokémon and will allow you to obtain Glaceon/Leafeon/Probopass and Magnezone). Keep some Ultra Balls and Razz Berries (preferably Silver/Gold) in reserve for any hard to catch Shinies Lures.
- Star Pieces, Super Incubators, and Lucky Eggs – Their benefits combine with whatever XP, Stardust, and Egg hatching perks that Niantic has prepared for the occasion.
Every month, Community Day is held by Pokémon Go (with some exceptions). Each Community Day spotlights a distinct Pokémon, increasing its spawn rate and making it simpler for users to locate Shiny versions of it. Our list of past and upcoming Pokémon Go Community Days in 2022 includes information about the featured Pokémon and the unique moves they are taught.
People May Ask
Q- What is Pokémon Go Community Day 2022?
A- The Special Trade bonus will be available from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time on Sunday, July 17, 2022. This benefit is cumulative with the Season of GO’s additional Special Trade bonus.
Q- Pokémon Go Community Days occur how frequently?
A- Every month, one day on a weekend. Every month, Community Day is held on a weekend day and lasts for a total of six hours.
Q- A dratini Community Day was it?
A- On February 24, 2018, Dratini, the base-level Gen 1 dragon-type, was featured as part of Pokémon Go Community Day.