Shure AONIC Free Review Shure has a long history of producing high-quality audio. For decades, the firm’s in-ear monitors (IEMs) & microphones have been trusted by musicians as well as sound professionals. True wireless earphones, on the other hand, are ideal in this regard. Shure has just stepped into the ring for 15,186.19 INR on the market.
Shure AONIC Free Specification
|Noise Attenuation||Up to 37db, Passive Noise Isolation|
|Sensitivity||107db SPL @ 1mw|
|Controls||Shureplus PLAY app, Multi-function Button per side|
|Built-in Mic||Dual Beamforming Microphones|
|Battery Life||7 hours (earbud), 14 hours (additional case charges)|
|Case/Gig Bag||Charging Hard Case|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SBE1DYBK1|
|Suggested Retail Price||15,186.19 INR|
|Microphone Position||On Earphones|
|Active Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Call on Hold||Yes|
Shure AONIC Free Specification
- The sound is clear and studio-quality, with a distinct bass.
- Qualcomm aptX, AAC, and SBC are among the codecs supported by high-quality headphone amplifiers.
- These earphones are comfy because to their sleek and portable design.
- They’re sweat and weather resistant, so you can wear them anywhere.
- Sound isolation and ambient mode are impressive, allowing you to hear the surrounding surroundings as needed.
- The charging case’s overall battery life of 21 hours allows you to listen all day.
- You can save presets on your earphones or transfer them to other devices with the customizable EQ.
- A professional atmosphere is maintained with stereo calling with vivid clarity and beamforming microphones.
- Bluetooth 5 has a 30-foot range as well as improved audio stability when pairing with phones, tablets, and laptops.
- The ShurePlus PLAY app allows you to manage your earphone options from your smartphone or tablet.
- Small, medium, as well as large foam sleeves are included, allowing you to select the most comfortable fit.
- These earbuds come with a small charging case as well as a USB-C charging wire.
Shure Aonic Free Comfort
The Shure Aonic Free earphones aren’t unpleasant despite their size. They are, on the contrary, really comfortable. Much of this is due to the Comply foam tips, which ensure that they remain firmly in your ears. I was comfortable wearing the earbuds for several hours before they became inconvenient.
However, while they will remain in your ears in everyday situations, they will not remain in your ears while running or working out. The earbuds are still quite large, and if you wear them while running, they will fall out.
Sound Quality Shure Aonic Free
The Shure Aonic Free wireless earphones aren’t ideal, but audio quality is one area where they could shine. They also sound rather good. These earbuds sound better than the majority of other true wireless earbuds on the market, and they have EQ capabilities that allow you to customise the audio to your liking.
These headphones provide a good bass response. These headphones don’t seek to amplify bass as much as some others, but I appreciate the flatter bass response. The mids are similarly relatively flat, having higher-mids that are slightly relaxed. In addition, the highs have a lot of depth and clarity, which is always a plus.
There is no noise cancellation on these headphones, which is disappointing for a pair of earbuds in this price range. The earphones do a wonderful job of naturally blocking out sounds.
How Do You Use The Shure AONIC Free To Control It?
My favourite manage on the Shure AONIC Free, like on the Shure AONIC 215 Generation 2, is the volume control, which is one touch and then a press and hold. It’s the same as turning up the volume on your smartphone. By including the first click, you may avoid mistakenly turning up the volume. The right ear has the volume turned up, while the left has it turned down. It’s both basic and brilliant. The only catch is that unlike the other controls, you can’t modify this one.
Otherwise, you can programme up to 3 music functions each earbud & 3 phone call activities per bud. These comprise of 1 to 3 button clicks.
Shure AONIC Free Pros And Cons
|The sound that is clear, accurate, and detailed||Hefty buds come with a big charging case.|
|Very relaxing.||There is no automatic pause or ANC.|
|The mode of transparency is excellent.||There is no wireless charging available.|
|Controls that are simple to use and customise||There is no water resistance.|
|Excellent EQ settings||——————|
|Call quality is excellent.||——————|
Shure’s Aonic Free True Wireless Audio Isolating Ear buds take a versatile, detail-oriented approach. The sound produced by these earbuds is extremely impressive for their size, thanks to superior headphone amplifiers. The Aonic Free earbuds’ crystal-clear studio-quality playback and strong bass, which are supported in part by the company’s remarkable Shure Sound Isolating technology, have been praised by Sweetwater audiophiles.
You can also use the ShurePlus PLAY application to automatically engage environmental mode when you pause your music for those instances when you’re on the run. You can also save customised EQ adjustments on your earphones or transfer them to other devices with the app.
Furthermore, thanks to designed beam-forming microphones that are tailored for maximum clarity, you’ll experience phone calls as well as virtual conferences like never before. With a 7-hour battery capacity & Fourteen additional hours with the accompanying charging case, you’ll be able to listen to music all day.