The Chargeasap Flash Pro Plus power bank is a pricey battery pack, but it’s ideal for anyone who is committed to the Apple ecosystem.
The Flash Pro Plus was created with Apple users who are familiar with Chargeasap. It operates with the MacBook Pro as well as enables MagSafe, Apple Watch, and even 100-watt charging.
A single battery pack can provide 190W to 6 connected devices at the same time. It also includes pass-through charging that implies it can charge both the battery as well as all connected devices from a single power outlet.
Flash Pro Plus Features
|Capacity||25000mAh / 92.5Wh|
|100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A |
(PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A)
|100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A |
(PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A)
|60W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A |
(PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A）
|20W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output||5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A|
(PPS: 5-5.9V/3A, 5-11V/2A）
|50W USB-A 1 Output||QC3.0 + SVOOC 4.5V~10V/5A, 11V/4.5A, 12V/4.16A|
|Magnetic Wireless Charger Output||15W Fast Charge |
(10W for Android and non-iPhone 12 devices) Apple Watch Wireless Output5W Maximum Power Output 190WMaximum Power Input100WBatteries5 x 21700 Panasonic™ Lithium Polymer
Graphene Composite Battery Cells
|Battery Life Cycles||2,000, 4 times more than lipo batteries|
|Battery Life||5 Years|
|Time to 80% (20,000mAh) from empty||45 min|
|Time to full charge from empty||1 hr 10 min (with 100W input)|
|DC/DC Input Efficiency||90%~95% (100W input)|
|Output Efficiency||70% ± 5%|
|Discharge Rate||12mAh per day over 395 days|
|Device Operating Temperature||20℃ to 60℃|
|Safety Protection||Over current/voltage/temperature, |
short circuit protection
|Enclosure||Aircraft-grade Aluminium and PVC|
|Dimensions||15.85 x 8.7 x 2.85 (6.24″ x 3.4″ x 1.12″)|
The Chargeasap battery’s ultimate retail price is around Rs. 24,234.
- 2 charging pads, four USB ports, as well as an OLED display are covered in space grey aircraft-grade aluminum on the Flash Pro Plus. The iPhone 13 Pro Max’s length and breadth are roughly comparable, while the depth is approximately 4 times that of the iPhone. It’s just 1.28 lbs, so it’s not particularly heavy, but it’s dense.
- Because the MagSafe charging pad is no longer made of glass, it is more robust overall. Although the magnets are sufficient to keep your iPhone from falling off, the iPhone 13 Pro Max is too hefty to stay in place whenever the battery is upright.
- The Oled screen outperforms the Flash 2.0 LED display by a wide margin. It displays charging information for each port as well as the battery pack’s total charge.
- The port layout has also been much enhanced, with 3 USB-C connectors and one USB-A port, and one USB-C port While we’re all USB-C now, the USB-A port comes in useful when a friend’s smartphone has an older cord and has to be charged.
- The Flash Pro Plus is described as a “pocket” battery pack by Chargeasap, however, it would never fit in a trouser pocket. It does, meanwhile, fit neatly into most interior bag compartments.
Specifications For The Chargeasap Flash Pro Plus
- Including a max total power of 190W, the Flash Pro Plus supports a variety of charging methods. In addition, the 100-watt USB-C port can charge a 14-inch MacBook Pro swiftly while also powering all other ports.
- With a maximum output of 190W, you may charge up to 6 gadgets at once.
- This battery has a capacity of 25,000mAh, which means it can charge any Apple device many times. During normal use, the battery is seldom depleted.
- The temperature of Panasonic’s graphene battery will never surpass 140 degrees Fahrenheit. If that seems heated, consider that the typical temperature of lithium-ion batteries is approaching 167 degrees Fahrenheit. The aluminum frame is effective at uniformly dispersing heat, ensuring that the battery is never too hot to handle.
- Compatible iPhones may be charged at maximum speed with the MagSafe charger, which is 15 W. The Apple Watch charging pad can charge at a rate of 5 watts, as opposed to the 2.5 watts normally seen in third-party chargers.
- Each of the three USB-C ports has a different charging rate. C1 is a 100W PD charger that functions as the battery’s output and input. The C2 PD charger is 20 watts while the C3 PD charger is 60 watts.
- Some charging operations are available through the USB-A connector. It can deliver up to 50W to a handset and is compatible with the OnePlus 50W, OPPO SVOOC 50W, and OnePlus SVOOC 50W.
Using Chargeasap Flash Pro Plus
Despite Chargeasap’s marketing, we can’t advocate taking this battery about with you at all times — it’s simply too large and hefty.
The only reason you’d want such a massive battery with you at all times is if you play “Pokemon Go” for 12 hrs a day or work completely on your MacBook Pro away from a power outlet.
The Flash Pro Plus, on the other hand, has proven to be a fantastic travel companion. This battery shines like a travel gadget whether you’re traveling between meetings or enjoying a weekend at the hotel.
All Of Those Adapters Should Be Replaced With The Flash Pro Plus
- You may utilize the Flash Pro Plus instead of lugging your 16-inch MacBook Pro wall adapter, MagSafe iPhone charger, Apple Watch magnetic charger, and several USB-C wall chargers. For bedside tables, there are docking stations and different charges, but the battery is an all-in-one option.
- We could use a single battery as well as a 100-watt wall charger to replace wires and wall chargers. The Flash Pro Plus served as a dedicated charger for our iPhone, iPad mini, iPad Pro, Apple Watch, as well as AirPods through a wall charger thanks to direct charging. When it’s time to check out, all you have to do is take the battery and stuff it into your bag.
- The all-in-one solution reduces clutter and eliminates the possibility of leaving a wire or AC adaptor behind in a hotel room. We also like how, despite powering all of these gadgets, the battery never becomes too hot to touch.
- Outside of travel, we’ve discovered numerous scenarios that are valuable in everyday life. The battery, for example, is large enough to power several gadgets for extended periods of time, making it useful during barbecues or other gatherings where there are no power outlets.
- The large battery capacity may also be used for other purposes, such as charging the HomePod mini. For several hrs, It can power 2 HomePod minis in a stereo pair.
Chargeasap Flash Pro Plus Pros And Cons
|Total output: 190W||Bulky|
|Charger with MagSafe compatibility||Costly|
|Apple Watch charger is sold separately||The company’s communication is shaky|
|The use of an OLED display||—————-|
People May Ask
1. How Many Devices Can Be Connected to Chargeasap Flash Pro Plus?
A- 6 Devices can be connected to the same time
2. Which Display Is Used In Chargeasap Flash Pro Plus?
A- OLED Display
3. How Much Time To Full Charge From Empty?
A- 1 Hour 10 Min