PM Modi Launches 5G Services In India Today- LIVE Updates for 5G Launch: On October 1 at 10 AM, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi will officially introduce 5G services. To highlight the promise of 5G technology in India, the three major telecom providers Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone Idea will each present one use case in front of the Prime Minister.
- The FWA, which is utilised to deliver high-speed Internet access in rural regions, is being reviewed by PM Modi.
- Broadband for all: LIVE updates on India’s 5G launch
- LIVE 5G Launch Updates for India: PM Modi will speak soon.
- Ashwini Vaishnaw asserts that telecom is a doorway to a digital India in her LIVE updates for the launch of 5G in India.
- Ashwini Vaishnaw argues that PM Modi provided regulatory stability for the telecom sector at India’s 5G launch.
- We’re quite proud of what we’ve shown. I can confirm that we are prepared to assume leadership, and the Indian Mobile Congress should henceforth be known as the Asian Mobile Congress and the Global Mobile Congress: Chairman of Reliance Industries Mukesh Ambani
- LIVE 5G Launch Updates for India: According to Mukesh Ambani, Indian Mobile Congress is prepared to transform into Asian Mobile Congress.
- By 2047, India hopes to be fully developed. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman & MD of Reliance Industries, stated at the India Mobile Congress 2022 that 5G is the fundamental technology that unlocks the full potential of other 21st-century technologies.
- India LIVE 5G Launch Updates: According to Mukesh Ambani, 5G is a core technology that supports other technologies.
- In rural India, Ambani claims that 5G may transform hospitals into “smart hospitals.”
- India LIVE 5G Launch Updates: By December 2023, according to Mukesh Ambani, Jio will roll out 5G telephone services throughout India.
- India LIVE 5G Launch Updates: According to Ambani, 5G is like a digital kamdhenu.
- India LIVE 5G Launch Updates: India may have begun later, but according to Ambani, we will finish first.
- This day is significant. We’re going to enter a new age. This commencement, which marks the country’s 75th year of independence, will usher in fresh awareness and vigour. It will provide them a number of fresh opportunities: Chairman and founder of Bharti Enterprises Sunil Bharti Mittal
- Sunil Mittal declares that a new era is about to begin at the India 5G Launch LIVE Updates
On October 1 at 10 AM, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi will officially introduce 5G services. To highlight the promise of 5G technology in India, the three major telecom providers Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone Idea will each present one use case in front of the Prime Minister.
A teacher from a school in Mumbai will communicate with kids in three separate places in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Odisha using Reliance Jio. This will show how 5G will improve education by erasing physical barriers between teachers and students and bringing them closer to one another. It will show off the potential of Augmented Reality (AR) and how it may be utilized to remotely instruct students across the nation without the usage of an AR gadget.
In advance of the official introduction of 5G mobile phone services in India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi opened the India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2022 expo on Saturday. After officially opening the show at Pragati Maidan, he visited booths put up by several telecom carriers and technological companies to get a firsthand look at what 5G is capable of.
According to a recent projection, by 2030, 5G would have more than a third of all connections in India, with 2G and 3G having a share of less than 10%.
He began at the Reliance Jio booths, where he saw the ‘True 5G’ gadgets on exhibit and used Jio Glass to experience the use case. He spent time learning about the homegrown development of end-to-end 5G technology, accompanied by Telecom Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw and billionaires Mukesh Ambani of Reliance, Sunil Bharti Mittal of Bharti Airtel, and Kumar Mangalam Birla of Vodafone Idea.
By 2035, it is anticipated that India would have seen a total economic effect of USD 450 billion. The fifth generation, or 5G, service, which can handle ultra-high-speed internet, is anticipated to unleash new economic prospects and societal advantages, acting as a transformative force for Indian society.
In order to illustrate the potential of 5G technology in India, each of the three major telecom providers in the nation will present a use case to the Prime Minister. Mukesh Ambani, the chairman of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), will use his company Reliance Jio to link children in three distinct places in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Odisha with a teacher from a school in Mumbai.
This will show how 5G can improve education by eradicating physical distance between students and teachers and bringing them closer together, according to government sources. It will show off the potential of Augmented Reality (AR) and how it may be utilized to remotely instruct students across the nation without the usage of an AR gadget.
A girl from Uttar Pradesh will see the Airtel demo, a vibrant and engaging educational experience that uses virtual reality and augmented reality to teach students about the solar system. The girl will use a hologram to appear on the dias and discuss her educational experiences with the prime minister.
By building a “digital twin” of the tunnel on a computer screen, the Vodafone Idea test case will illustrate how to keep construction workers safe in a Delhi Metro tunnel that is still under development. Workers can get real-time safety alerts from a distance thanks to the digital twin. Modi will observe a live demonstration from the dias to use VR and AI to track the work in real-time.
In addition, the statement said that “Prime Minister Narendra Modi would inaugurate the 6th Edition of India Mobile Congress 2022 to be held from October 1-4, 2022 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi” on October 1, 2022.
- 5 Internet Generation- A complete Knowledgeable Guide
- What is 6G and What Will 6g Be Like
- Onexplayer Mini Launches in January 2022
Precision drone-based farming, high-security routers, AI-based cyber threat detection platforms, automated guided vehicles, smart ambulances, augmented reality/virtual reality/mix reality in education and skill development, sewage monitoring system, smart-agri program, as well as health diagnostics are just a few of the many use cases that will be displayed in front of the Prime Minister during the exhibition.
Millions of linked devices might communicate data in real time thanks to 5G’s speed, which is several times quicker than 4G and allows lag-free communication. High data rates, low latency, and extremely dependable connections will all be made possible by it.
Additionally, it will improve network, spectrum, and energy efficiency. Millions of Internet of Things devices will be connected thanks to 5G technology, which will also enable higher-quality video services with mobility at fast speeds and the delivery of essential services like telesurgery and autonomous vehicles, among others.