Harness The Power Of BI: Become A Certified Data Analyst
Today we are going to explain about Harness The Power Of BI: Become A Certified Data Analyst. Data analysts must have a deep understanding of how data works–from the data that is collected to make it usable, to understanding the analysis and reporting required for users. If you are interested in learning what it takes to become a data analyst, read this article and find out where you can get your data analyst certification!
What is Power BI: Why Learn it?
Power BI is the latest in data visualization and report-creation tools from Microsoft. As a data analyst, you can harness its power to make better decisions and insights about your business. Prior to learning Power BI, you’ll need some foundational knowledge of database usage, querying, charts and graphs, and data analysis concepts. If you’re looking to jump into data analysis quickly, PowerBI might not be the best fit for you. But if you want to learn data analysis tools that can be applied across a variety of business scenarios, Power BI is worth exploring.
In this blog post, we’ll outline some reasons why you should learn Power BI: it can help improve your data skillset, give you insights into your business that wouldn’t be possible without analytics, improve collaboration within team settings, and more.
Levels of Power BI Certification
Bill Geoghegan is the founder of the Data Analyst Network (DAN), which offers certification programs in data analysis. He has also authored numerous books and articles on the subject.
According to Geoghegan, there are three types of data analysts: functional, exploratory, and strategic. Functional analysts use data to deliver value to their organization. Exploratory analysts explore data to learn more about the organization and its customers. They may also use data to make decisions about how to better serve customers. Strategic analysts aim to improve the performance of their organization by using data analytics to identify trends and patterns.
To become certified as a data analyst, you must complete one of DAN’s certification programs. The certifications offered cover different aspects of data analysis: business intelligence, database programming, multidimensional modeling, reporting, and scheduling, and each program has a duration of three days or less.
Microsoft Pl-300 Certification
Are you ready to harness the power of BI? If so, then you will want to become a certified data analyst. Data analyst sertificering will not only give you the skills required to work with data effectively, but it will not only validate your knowledge of the major Microsoft business intelligence platforms.
There are many certification programs available that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to work with BI. However, the most well-known and respected certification program is the Microsoft Certified Professional in Business Intelligence (MCPA). The MCPA is an industry-recognized certification program that offers professionals access to market-leading training and resources.
If you are ready to become a certified data analyst, then be sure to check out the MCPA website. There you will find information on how to register for the program, as well as what is required to qualify for certification. You can also find helpful resources such as training videos and tutorials.
So why not join the growing number of professionals who are certified in BI? Becoming a certified data analyst will give you the skills and knowledge you need to harness the power of BI and improve your career prospects.
The Benefits of Learning Power BI
Becoming a certified data analyst provides many benefits that are worth considering. Here are some of the top reasons you should consider taking the certification exam:
1. Increased Salary Opportunities: According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual salary for data analysts was $109,710 in May 2017. This is up from $104,270 in May 2016. With increased demand and more opportunities for career growth, being certified will likely increase your earning potential.
2. Increased Titles and Prominence: Certifications provide a level of credibility and recognition that can be helpful when seeking new jobs or promotions. In addition to increasing pay, having a certification can also boost your status within your organization and give you an edge over less-certified colleagues.
3. Improved Expertise: A certification from a respected organization like the Microsoft Data Analysis Solutions (MDAS) Certification Program will demonstrate that you have mastered the most important concepts in Power BI. This will make you an even more valuable resource to your team and help you stand out from the competition.
4. Improved Career Outlook: Many large organizations now require their data analysts to hold at least a basic level of certification in order to be considered for certain
- Learn Basics of Power BI Desktop. How it works?
- What is Big Data and Why is it Important?
- Artificial Intelligence: A Powerful Tool of Future
How to Find Courses and Certifiers for Your Research
Becoming a certified data analyst can help you gain an edge in the competitive job market. It’s also a great way to increase your credibility as an analytical practitioner. Here are some tips on how to find the courses and certifying agencies that will best suit your needs:
1. Start by researching certification programs offered by credible organizations like the Association for Data Analysis (ADA). You can also search databases such as Credential Corner or Thomson Reuters databases.
2. Next, identify the topics that interest you the most. Once you have narrowed down your focus, review the course syllabi to see what topics are covered.
3. Find out about recommended course providers through online reviews or the contact information of certified trainers who have experience in the field you are interested in.
4. Finally, attend a few open-house presentations and speak with trainers to get a feel for their teaching methods and philosophy.