The new Affordable High-end Apple Monitor is said to be more consumer-friendly than the Pro Display XDR, which is aimed at professionals.
Apple is reported to be releasing a new external Apple Monitor for Mac users that is less expensive than the 3,78,442.05 Rs Pro Display XDR, which is geared at professionals. In his weekly Bloomberg ‘Power On’ newsletter, Mark Gurman reportedly stated Apple will release a new external Apple Monitor for its next Macs.
High-end Apple Monitor Specifications
|Standard Glass||Rs. 449900.00|
|Nano texture Glass||Rs. 529900.00|
Retina 6K Display, 81.28 cm / 32-inch (diagonal) IPS LCD display with oxide TFT technology.
|Resolution||6016×3384 pixels (20.4 million pixels) at 218 pixels per inch|
XDR (Extreme Dynamic Range)
|Brightness||1,000 nits sustained (full screen), 1,600 nits peak|
|color||P3 wide color gamut, 10-bit depth for 1.073 billion colors|
|SDR brightness||500 nits|
|Viewing angle||Super-wide angle with high-fidelity colour and contrast at 89º left, 89º right, |
89º up, 89º down Fully laminated; 1.65% reflectivity (typical)
Size And Weight
|Width||71.8 cm (28.3 inches)|
|Depth||2.7 cm (1.1 inches)|
|Height||41.2 cm (16.2 inches)|
|Weight||7.48 kg (16.49 pounds)|
High-end Apple Monitor Pro Stand
|Height adjustment||The system allows for a total height adjustment of 120 millimeters|
(60 millimeters in each direction from the midpoint)
|Orientation||landscape or portrait|
|Tilt||−5° to +25°|
Display with stand size and weight
|Depth||27.8 cm (10.9 inches)|
|Weight||11.78 kg (25.99 pounds)|
|Width||71.8 cm (28.3 inches)|
|Height in Top position||65.3 cm (25.7 inches)|
|Height in Bottom position||53.3 cm (21.0 inches)|
|Width||41.2 cm (16.2 inches)|
|Height in Top position||80.6 cm (31.7 inches)|
Stand size and weight
|Width||18.0 cm (7.1 inches)|
|Depth||23.6 cm (9.3 inches)|
|Weight||4.3 kg (9.5 pounds)|
|Height(arm 0º, tilt 0º)||43.3 cm (17.0 inches)|
|Height(arm 45º, tilt 25º)||49.7 cm (19.6 inches)|
Attach And Detach
For quick and easy traveling, it effortlessly attaches and detaches. The puck-shaped magnetic connector attaches to the back of the display and secures Pro Stand and display together. To remove the display from Pro Stand, just unlock the slider and tilt it far back to free the magnets, then take it off.
VESA Mount Adapter
|Width||11.9 cm (4.7 inches)|
|Depth||1.83 cm (0.72 inches)|
|Height||11.9 cm (4.7 inches)|
|Weight||0.28 kg (0.62 pounds)|
Alternative to the Pro Stand that is simple to install. It may be quickly and easily installed and secured using the accompanying Apple-designed tool, which has a strong resemblance to the magnetic connector on Pro Stand.
Compatible with VESA mounts or stands measuring 100 x 100 mm.
Electric And Operating Requirements
|Line voltage||100–240V AC|
|Frequency||50Hz to 60Hz, single phase|
|Operating Temprature||10° to 35° C (50° to 95° F)|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Maximum altitude||tested up to 5,000 meters (16,400 feet)|
- Apple’s AirPods: New Features for Hearing Health and Temperature Monitoring
- Apple Watch saves life again, and helps detect blood clots in lungs!
- How to Fix Non-Working Apple TV Remote
576 complete array local dimming zones are used in a 2D backlighting system.
Timing controller (TCON) chip built by Apple to regulate high-speed modulation of both 20.4 million LCD pixels and 576 LEDs in the backlight for smooth synchronization.
True Color technology combined with a dual ambient light sensor (ALS) architecture ensures a precise spectator experience in any illumination conditions.
- Pro Display XDR (P3-1600 nits)
- Apple Display (P3-500 nits)
- HDR Video (P3-ST 2084)
- HDTV Video (BT.709-BT.1886)
- NTSC Video (BT.601 SMPTE-C)
- PAL and SECAM Video (BT.601 EBU)
- Digital Cinema (P3-DCI)
- Digital Cinema (P3-D65)
- Design and Print (P3-D50)
- Photography (P3-D65)
- Internet and Web (sRGB)
- Reference mode selection
- Custom reference modes
- Reference status indicator
- Brightness control
- Portrait/landscape detection
- Night Shift
- True Tone
- Dolby Vision, HDR10, and Hybrid-Log Gamma (HLG) playback support
- User calibration
Three USB-C ports and one Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port. For Mac Pro or other Thunderbolt 3 hosts, there is one upstream port (96W host charging). Three USB-C (USB 2) charging and syncing connectors
Pro Display XDR is compatible with the following Mac models running macOS Catalina 10.15.2 or later:
- Mac Pro (2019) with MPX Module GPUs
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with four Thunderbolt 3 ports (2019 or later)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro (2021)
- 14-inch MacBook Pro (2021)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2018 or later)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with four Thunderbolt 3 ports (2020)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 chip (2020)
- MacBook Air (2020)
- MacBook Air with M1 chip (2020)
- 27-inch iMac (2019 or later)
- 24-inch iMac (2021)
- 21.5-inch iMac (2019)
- Mac mini with M1 chip (2020)
- Any Mac model with Thunderbolt 3 ports paired with Blackmagic eGPU or Blackmagic eGPU Pro
In The Box
- Pro Display XDR
- Power cord (2 m)
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 Pro Cable (2 m)
- Polishing cloth
Limited Warranty And Service
Your Pro Display XDR comes with 90 days of complimentary technical support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase apple care+ to extend one’s coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and add up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of ₹8900.00 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or ₹25900.00 for other repairable damage.
Pro Display XDR And The Environment
- To lessen its environmental impact, the Pro Display XDR is equipped with the following features:
- Made with higher-quality materials.
- Aluminum enclosure with low carbon content.
- Effective in terms of energy usage.
- ENERGY STAR standards are met.
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly.
- Packaging made up primarily of recyclable fibers.
- 100% of primary wood fiber is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- The chemistry that is more intelligent
- Display glass that is devoid of arsenic
- BFR-free, PVC-free, and beryllium-free LED-backlit display
People May Ask
What Is Apple’s Best Display?
A staggering 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and a super wide viewing angle are just a few of the features. Over a billion hues are displayed with remarkable precision. And it has a dynamic range that completely changes the professional process. The world’s best pro display, the Apple Pro Display XDR, is now available.
Is XDR Better Than OLED?
OLED technology has a very high contrast ratio and a very high resolution. With their extreme brightness, wide color support, and exceptional color accuracy, the Super Retina and Super Retina XDR screens outperform ordinary OLED displays.
What Is The Full Form Of XDR Display?
Pro Display XDR’s innovative backlighting technology elevates brightness, contrast, and color to new heights. Extreme Dynamic Range (EDR) is a step beyond HDR (XDR).
What Is The Biggest Apple Monitor?
The Pro Display XDR is Apple’s largest display to date, with a diagonal measurement of 32 inches. It sports ultra-thin 9mm bezels surrounding the edge-to-edge display, and the same latticed aluminum construction as the Mac Pro on the back.
What Is XDR Security?
Extended Detection and Response (XDR) is a “SaaS-based, vendor-specific security threat monitoring and incident response technology that natively combines several security products into a coherent security operations system that unifies all licensed components,” according to analyst firm Gartner.