Best Web Hosting UK Companies- The web hosting sector has grown significantly in recent years. Choosing the best web hosting provider for your website is likely the most important step for starting an online business. Potential clients may soon become frustrated and search elsewhere if your website loads slowly or crashes frequently. There are several excellent hosting companies available for the UK (blogs and businesses). Choosing the best UK web hosting company with local assistance can be difficult in light of the foregoing.
It makes sense to select a web host with servers located in the UK if you run a website from such a location. The faster page loads for your visitors will benefit your SEO efforts and website traffic. However, it might be difficult to select the best web hosting services in the UK
Access to UK-based customer assistance is beneficial in addition to being more affordable and performing more quickly. By doing this, you will find it simpler to get technical support during a time zone that suits you. You will also be able to see prices that are quoted in your currency.
Only the web hosting you give to your website will give it real power. Because of this, having a website requires both a top-notch web hosting service and a fantastic design that can accommodate your unique needs based on the location you’re in.
You’ll learn about the 6 Best web hosting UK companies with data centers in the UK in this article. So let’s go!
6 Best Web Hosting UK Companies in 2022
Let’s glance at the six best web hosting companies now. The best option for you will at least in part rely on the type of services you require, but they all have some features in common.
- Jolt Hosting Services (jolt.co.uk)- Best in speed and reliable
- IONOS (ionos.co.uk)– (Best Cheap Prices)
- 123-Reg (www.123-reg.co.uk)– (Best Cheap Price)
- SiteGround- Fastest Hosting Provider
- Hostinger- Best in performance and speed
- Scala Hosting- Secure and developer-friendly hosting
1. Jolt Hosting Services (jolt.co.uk)– Best in speed and reliable
Jolt is the best UK web hosting company, with a 99.9% uptime warranty and the fastest speeds. A variety of shared and dedicated options are available. From their UK data center, they provide web hosting to audiences in the UK, Europe, and throughout the world.
They have a different perspective on long-term profitability and always put the needs of the customer first and the company states that 100% uptime for dedicated and VPS servers, uptime availability is guaranteed to be at 99.9% for reseller hosting.
Data Center– United Kingdom
Main Services they provide-
- Web Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Cloud VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
Features of shared hosting of Jolt-
- WordPress & 25 other 1-Click Apps
- 2 x Mailboxes, Anti-Spam, Forwarders, Responders & More
- cPanel AutoSSL
- Sectigo SSL Certificates Available
- They Firewall and Antivirus
- Hardened & Secure Servers
- Domain – Available separately
- Unlimited Max FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Max Email Lists
- Unlimited Max Databases
- Unlimited Max Sub Domains
- Unlimited Max Parked Domains
- 1 Max Addon Domain
- 1 GB RAM (Pmem)
- 100 Number of processes (Nproc)
Reason to buy-
- 99.99% uptime ( No chances to crash the website)
- Affordable as per their service standard
- Money back guarantee
- Datacenter in the UK
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Environment Friendly
- Customer satisfaction is their priority
- Most Reliable
- SSD hardware ( Speed booster hardware)
- Free Firewall protection
- Free Sectigo SSL certificate
- Free Antivirus protection for your website.
- Regular daily backup
- No hidden prices for renew
Note: There might be another reason to buy as per your requirement. For more: Jolt.co.uk
Reason to avoid-
- You can avoid it only when you need a data center in another location.
Jolt offers a variety of web hosting services at reasonable prices, as well as the option to host your server at a green hosting provider. Plans that are jam-packed with features, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and round-the-clock assistance are just a few of Jolt’s many advantages. Jolt provides cutting-edge web solutions for any sort of consumer, despite some of their pricing rates being higher than the standard ones on the market.
Go For it. affordable prices as per their high-quality services & more preferable for Uk Trageting country websites. you can try it out as they offer a money-back guarantee and a 3-month free trial.
2. IONOS (ionos.co.uk)– (Best Cheap Prices)
Ionos provides dependable UK web hosting with a 99.9% uptime warranty and some of the fastest market speeds. A variety of shared and dedicated options are available, including Windows hosting. It also enables you to modify the performance of your server to meet the escalating needs of your website.
Thanks to its geo-redundant infrastructure, Ionos guarantees that your projects will always be available online. This implies that your data will be replicated in two places to avoid unplanned outages or downtime.
The following features are included in shared web hosting packages:
- Popular systems like WordPress and PrestaShop can be installed with only one click, and the SiteAnalytics dashboard complies with GDPR.
- Additional PHP support
- First year of free domain registration
- hosting for emails with 2 GB of space
- advanced protection
- Gratuitous SSL certificates
- limitless bandwidth
3. 123-Reg (www.123-reg.co.uk)– (Best Cheap Price)
The top domain registrar and web host in the UK is 123-Reg. It provides reasonably priced shared, VPS, and WordPress-optimized services. Additionally, you can install over 125 programs like Magento or Joomla and design a setting that is ideal for your selected tools.
Only the.co.uk TLD is offered as a free top-level domain (TLD) option with all of 123-Reg’s subscriptions. This could be a great option if the majority of your clients and customers are British. However, keep in mind that unless you choose one of the advanced options, you’ll need to get an SSL certificate individually.
Shared plans from 123-Reg give you access to functions like:
- Installation of Linux-compatible software with a single click (Joomla, Drupal, and more)
- First year’s use of a.co.uk domain is free
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Tools for programming
- Email hosting customer service in the UK
- Website creator
- Security components
4. SiteGround– Fastest Hosting Provider
- Free SSL
- 24/7 customer support
Reason to Buy
- Constant speed
- Confirmed uptime
- Four continents have data centers
- Prompt assistance response times
Reason to avoid
- High renewal cost
- Small Storage
- No free website
SiteGround is the fastest host in the UK thanks to its dedication to performance, uptime, and service. Because the company’s servers are built on Google Cloud, its network is extremely fast and protected by Let’s Encrypt SSL. Despite the fact that SiteGround may not be the best cheap web hosting company, the benefits they provides make its plans well worth the money.
Other benefits of SiteGround include domain management convenience that enables you to manage both your domain and your site, WordPress installation for all plans, and simple site management from well-known Content Management Systems (CMS) like Joomla and WordPress. Although there is no free domain, they also provide 24/7 assistance, 20GB of SSD storage, and extremely fast speeds in London.
5. Hostinger– Best in performance and speed
- Free Domain
- Free SSL
- 24/7 customer support
Reason to Buy–
- Guaranteed uptime of 99.9%
- personal dashboard
- lightning-fast hosting
- Low entry costs
Reason to avoid–
- Absence of daily backups
- No phone support
- VPS plans only receive a 100Mbps connection, compared to several of the best hosting providers.
One of the most cheap UK web hosting companies on the market is Hostinger. Despite its modest costs, it provides dependable services and puts up a strong performance. Shared, VPS and cloud hosting plans are among the services it offers. If you’re looking for a completely optimized bundle, you can also launch your WordPress website in a matter of minutes.
Hostinger has a user-friendly website builder built in if you’re in a rush or are a beginner. Thanks to its AI content generator, it even assists you in producing a great logo and filling your website with copy.
The shared hosting packages offered by Hostinger include services like:
- SSL certificates Free
- Hosting email
- Cache LiteSpeed
- WordPress installation in one click
- A simple-to-use control panel
- Nameservers protected with Cloudflare
- The first year of free domain registration (except for the entry plan)
6. Scala Hosting– Secure and developer-friendly hosting
- Free Domain
- Free SSL
- 24/7 customer support
Reason to Buy–
- Uptime guarantee 99.9%
- Extra fast servers
- Developer-friendly surroundings
- Support live chat and ticketing
Reason to avoid–
- Not having its own website builder
- Exorbitant renewal fees
- Only US data centers
Support is also not overlooked and Scala Hosting offers 24/7 chat support to ensure you get all the help you need anytime. Scala Hosting’s plans offer competitive pricing, though renewal fees can go pretty steep. These plans include unlimited bandwidth, unlimited databases, guaranteed resources, a free domain and free SSL, SSD-powered servers, SShield Cyber security, and a lot more.
Other features of Scala Hosting include daily backups that are done remotely, a 1-click installer, free website migration, and the eleven years of progress Scala Hosting has on its hands, currently powering 700,000 websites from over 120 countries.
Assistance is equally important, and Scala Hosting provides live chat support around the clock to make sure you can get the help you need whenever. Although renewal costs for Scala Hosting’s plans can be quite high, they are priced competitively. These plans come with SShield Cyber security, SSD-powered servers, unlimited bandwidth, limitless databases, guaranteed resources, a free domain, and free SSL, and much more.
A 1-click installer, free website migration, daily remote backups, and Scala Hosting’s eleven years of development—which are currently powering 700,000 websites from over 120 countries—are additional features.
- How to Choose the Best Web Hosting for Your Website Business
- Know About Web Hosting: 10 Best Web Hosting Providers In India
- Best Website Hosting Affiliate Program
How to choose the best UK web hosting service for you
There are eight important elements that you must take into account when choosing the finest web hosting service to meet your demands. Doing so will help you choose the best hosting service available worldwide, not just in the UK.
- Speed – Your website’s speed is crucial to retaining visitors to your page. The design of your website, including the photos, videos, text, and other graphics, can all impact how quickly it loads. Your hosting will make sure that your website satisfies these requirements; otherwise, you risk losing important purchases.
- Server Locations – Your website will load more quickly due to low latency depending on where the servers for your hosting are located. Having a server in the nation or continent of your target audience is frequently a good idea.
- Uptime – If your website is constantly unavailable, visitors will stop visiting. Your chances of keeping visitors on your site longer increase with the greater the percentage of your hosting company. In order to maintain the highest possible uptime, servers, and your hosting provider must both be operational.
- Response Time – The pace of your entire website is determined by the server response time, which ultimately influences user involvement.
- Disk Space – The main element of your site hosting, disc space is used to store the contents of your website (such as images, videos, text, scripts, etc.). Your website’s speed and disc space can have a significant impact on the quality of your site and, ultimately, the experience of your visitors.
- Costs – Like all other components of a website, a hosting provider’s high or low prices can frequently be directly correlated with its features and level of service.
- User Interface – The operation of your website significantly hinges on how user-friendly an interface it provides. This creates a connection between your website’s visitors and yourself.
- Support – Your website depends entirely on a reputable web hosting service. It’s crucial to have help available round-the-clock in case of unplanned downtime.