Transfer WhatsApp data from Android 12 devices to iOS! WhatsApp is a widely used communication application that is utilized across the world. While extra functionality and additions have enhanced it over time, one big drawback was the capability to migrate chats between devices. WhatsApp does have a restore feature, but it only works when migrating from one Android or ios to another.
There was no official mechanism to move your conversation and multimedia data from one smartphone to another if someone switched out of an Android to an iPhone or vice versa. Thankfully, with WhatsApp’s official declaration at the New Samsung Z Fold 3 unveiling last season, that has altered.
For the time being, WhatsApp has enabled the transmission of communications from an iPhone to an Android smartphone. Although, the functionality is presently only enabled on Samsung phones, but this will continue to be available on other Android handsets. If the new Samsung foldable has persuaded you to convert from an iPhone to an Android smartphone, here’s how to move all of your WhatsApp information, including messages and pictures, from one iPhone to your new Mobile device.
WhatsApp Messenger has produced a user guide with directions for transferring WhatsApp data from an iPhone to a newer Android device, simplifying the procedure and breaking down in points we took to complete the move effectively.
Transfer Whatsapp Data Android 12 Devices From iOS
The Transfer From Such An iPhone 12 Pro To A Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Was Completed By Us
- A sound will appear on your iPhone, questioning if you wish to Authorize this Machine. Faith is the best option.
- Accept the terms and conditions on the Android 12 devices and attach it to one Area network connection to start the setup procedure.
- After that, you’ll be asked if you wish to transfer data from another device. Yes, will cause the phone to download the most recent version of Smart Switch.
- Select Transfer from iPhone or iPad once Smart Switch has been launched. You’ll now be able to transmit WhatsApp conversations from your iPhone using a QR code.
- Scanning this QR code with one’s iPhone is also an option, or you could just open WhatsApp on one’s iPhone and go to Settings then Chats after that Move Conversations to Android.
- When you select this choice, your iPhone will start to prepare personal messages and other data for migration. Then it will prompt users to start on the smartphone.
- Other information from your iPhone, including as contacts, texts, and images, can now be transferred to the Android 12 devices. You can choose whether or not you want your information to be migrated to one new smartphone using these options.
- Quick Switching will now prompt users to accept the installation of WhatsApp on their new smartphone. Users can also download any other applications that were already installed on their iPhones.
- The transferring process will start after you have completed these steps. This process can take anything between half an hour, based on the quantity of data sent.
- After you’ve completed the setting, launch Messenger on your Android 12 devices and sign in to the same contact number that you have used to sign in on your iPhone.
- Select Start to begin the transfer, which should take a few moments.
- All of personal WhatsApp messages, photographs, movies, music files, and pretty much everything else from one iPhone will now be moved to any Android 12 device.
- One’s WhatsApp data has now been successfully transferred from one’s iPhone to one’s latest Android 12 Devices!
- Users can proceed using the phone while installing the remaining applications and transferring some other information users require. The WhatsApp chat shift is a little complicated and time-consuming, and once the functionality is moved to all Android devices, it should become quite straightforward.
What Is The Best Way To Transfer Whatsapp Info From An iPhone To An Android Device?
There are some points to bear in mind before we get started. The Android phone whereby the data will be transferred has to be completely new. It either needs to be accessible or not established, then you’ll have to completely restore it if it’s a smartphone you’ve previously used. We attempted to follow the procedures on a phone that had previously been set up and was used, but it did not work. anyone was capable of transferring the info after wiping the smartphone.
- How to send Instant Video Messages on WhatsApp: Stay Connected with Visuals
- How to Use WhatsApp Screen Sharing Feature
How To Transfer Whatsapp Info From An Iphone To A Samsung Device
Anyone may move personal account details, personal pictures, single conversations, chat groups, chat history, multimedia, and setups from an iPhone to an Android device. Someone’s call record and screen id are not transferable.
What Do I Require?
- Download the Samsung SmartSwitch application version 18.104.22.168 or higher on someone’s new phone.
- On one old phone, install WhatsApp Messenger iOS version 22.214.171.124 or higher.
- Using one new phone, WhatsApp version 126.96.36.199 or higher is required.
- Lightning to USB-C cord (or equivalent adapters)
- Just on the handset, use the same mobile number as the existing phone.
- Any latest Android phone or tablet has to be completely new or set to basic defaults.
What Am I Looking For?
- On a new smartphone, install the Samsung SmartSwitch software 188.8.131.52 or above.
- Download WhatsApp Chat iOS version 184.108.40.206 or above on one’s personal old device.
- WhatsApp version 220.127.116.11 or above is necessary to use one’s new smartphone.
- Connecting a light to a USB-C port (or equivalent adapters)
- Use the same contact information as that of the actual phone only on the device.
- Any new Mobile phone or tablet must be entirely unlocked or reset to factory settings.
What Happens To My Personal Information?
- Local data transfer through cable entails the following:
- As a consequence of the transfer, no information is moved to cloud services.
- WhatsApp does not have access to the information you send.
- Which messages will I be capable of transferring to my smart smartphone?
- You have the option to transfer:
Things That You Can’t Transfer
- Texts for participant payments
Is It Possible To Transfer My Call Records?
It is not possible to transfer your WhatsApp call record from an iPhone to a Smartphone.