How to See the First Android App You Ever Installed- Since 2008, Android has been available. Even though you may not have had it long, you have undoubtedly installed a good number of apps. Have you ever wondered who was first? You will be shown where to look.
Your Google account is connected to all the Play Store applications and games you’ve downloaded. It will remain there until you actively delete it from your account. That implies that we can go back to the very first programs you installed.
How to See the First Android App You Ever Installed
- Open the Play Store on your Android device and hit your profile icon in the search box to get started.
- From the menu, choose “Manage Apps & Device”.
- Select “Not Installed” from the drop-down option on the left side of the “Manage” tab.
- Go back to the sorting menu and pick “Recently Added.”
- Now the list of applications will be ordered by the date of installation. To view the first app you installed, scroll all the way to the bottom of the list.
All there is to it is that! Despite the fact that this list only includes applications that aren’t currently installed on your smartphone, it will nevertheless provide you with a useful look back at some of the early Android apps you downloaded. There are certainly a number of applications out there that aren’t compatible with current Android smartphones.
How to see all the apps you’ve ever downloaded on your Android device in 4 simple steps
An app is never “lost” on an Android smartphone, even if you uninstall it. Because the Google Play Store keeps track of all of your past purchases, you may always reinstall it for free at a later time.
It’s simple to locate an uninstalled app in your app library as well as reinstall it. This may be done to clear up space on your phone or because you didn’t believe you’d use it again.
How to see all the apps you’ve ever downloaded on an Android phone
- Open the Play Store application.
- Select “My apps & games” from the menu by selecting the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click “Installed” towards the top of the screen. This is a list of all the applications that are currently installed on this phone, as the name would imply.
- Click “Library” at the top of the page. This is a list of every app you’ve ever downloaded from the Google Play Store, both free and paid, on any phone linked to your Google account that isn’t now installed on this phone. You now have two additional choices:
- Click “Install” to reinstall an app on this phone.
- The app may potentially be permanently deleted from your account. Tap the “X” next to the Install button to accomplish this.
- How to backup your Android phone to cloud
- How To see deleted WhatsApp messages on Android
- WhatsApp for Android Beta 22.214.171.124
How do I find out when I first installed an app on Android?
Go to the App section, pick View from the 3 dot menu, and then choose Medium Detail. It will now display information about the app, including its size, version, and installation date.
How Can I Use The Play Store To View Recently Deleted Apps?
- Visit Google Play and select the Menu option.
- Select My Games and Apps.
- Click on All option.
- Locate the removed applications and select Install.
- Link your Android device, then choose App Documents.
- Scan and choose an app’s data recovery option.
How do I find out when I first downloaded an app?
Download and run the app; then, from the left sidebar, choose Applications User applications; then, touch on the item for your app.