How to Add Music to a Facebook Story
How to Add Music to a Facebook Story or how to add music to Facebook story- After pressing the plus sign, select the music section. This article describes how to use the mobile app to add music to your Facebook music story.
How Do I Add Music to My Story on Facebook?
You have the option to integrate music in your stories on the Facebook app for iOS and Android. Although the screenshots will illustrate the iOS app, the instructions are the same for all operating systems.
Steps for How to Add Music to a Facebook Story
- Click the Home button in the Facebook app.
- To start a story, press +. The location of this choice must be to the left of the stories of your friends.
- Decide on Music. The Create Story menu’s top section lists the categories. (Important: Music cannot yet be added to text-based tales.)
- Pick a song. You have the option of searching for a certain song or selecting one from a list Facebook creates. (Note: You must select a music that has the Lyrics tag if you want the lyrics to be shown with it.)
- Pick a picture. To view additional photo albums, tap the arrow next to the album name. The vibrant background will be replaced once you’ve chosen a photo. If you’d rather, you can remove the vibrant background.
- To modify the appearance of the lyrics, tap them. By tapping, you can switch between the various display modes. You can decide to see the album cover instead of the lyrics.
- To hear a different song segment, slide the slider. The video clip loops continuously and lasts about 13 seconds.
- Change the color. To explore more color possibilities, tap the color wheel at the top of the screen.
- Choose a different song. By holding down on the song’s lyrics for a long time and dragging them to the trash, you can remove it if you change your mind. You can now choose a different song.
- Put your story online. Tap Done in the top right corner when everything is in the desired position.
How to add music to facebook story
1. Add music to a Facebook story from the app’s in-built audio library
2. Add your own custom background music and VO to your Facebook Story
How to add music to a Facebook story from the app’s in-built audio library?
You can either have a Facebook story that only includes music or one that also includes a video or photo and a soundtrack. This is how to add music on Facebook story or how to add music to your facebook story:
- On your iOS or Android smartphone, open the Facebook app.
- Go to “Create story” from your news feed.
- Choose “Music.”
- You can choose a genre or browse the collection of books. To choose a song, you may also choose from the featured songs or use the search bar.
- To add the song to your Facebook story, tap on it.
- The camera roll opens as soon as your song is chosen so you may choose a picture or video to go with it. If you want to limit your Facebook story to just music, drag the camera roll down. Alternatively, pick the image or video you want to use in your Facebook story.
- In the center of the screen, an icon representing your track will emerge. Just click it. You can then change the icon’s arrangement to be horizontal, vertical, etc. You can even cut the track you’ve chosen so that it just plays the parts of the song you like. A tiny pair of scissors that can also trim your movie can be found at the top of your screen. Next, sync your cut video with your chosen audio. There is a 30-second time limit on your Facebook story.
- Simply hold the music symbol and drag it to the bottom of the screen, where a trash can will emerge, if you want to delete the song you’ve chosen and locate another.
- It’s time to fiddle with effects and other things if you’re satisfied with your choice. When finished, simply click “Share to Story” to complete the process.
Note: There isn’t a legal way to add custom audio to your story that isn’t part of Facebook’s built-in collection of music tracks. However, there is a trick that might be useful. Play the song you want in the background while filming your Facebook story because you can’t add music after you’ve started recording on the Facebook app.
Unfortunately, using this approach will degrade the track you chose’s audio quality. Instead, we advise making your own videos with incredibly simple online video editing programs like InVideo. We’ll talk about how to add music in Facebook story.
- How To Activate Facebook Dating
- How To Create Engaging Videos For YouTube, Instagram, Facebook
- How to Monetize Facebook Page 2022
How to add your own background music and VO to your Facebook Story?
Just use an online video editor such as InVideo, you can add unique music or voiceovers to your Facebook stories in under 5 minutes.
- Obtain an InVideo account if you don’t already have one. To begin, choose “Blank Canvas,” choose a dimension, and then click “Make a Video.”
- Your journey to the InVideo editor will now begin. To upload media, either press the “Upload Media” button or drag and drop your files into the editor’s workspace.
- Drag your video to the workspace’s centre once it has been uploaded to start making edits. If you want to trim your video, a pop-up window will ask you. You can modify anything you want, but keep in mind that a Facebook story can only last for 30 seconds.
- It’s now time to incorporate your own music into this endeavour. To upload files from your computer, you click on the “Upload” icon to the right of a search box. Alternatively, you can use the ‘Music’ icon on the left of the screen to choose from InVideo’s built-in library of music that spans moods, genres, sound effects, and more.
- To align the music with your text and visual components, drag and change the timeframe.
- Simply select the text tab from the list of options on the left if you want to add text to your video. Choose a typeface and font from a selection.
- When you’re done fiddling, choose “Download & Share,” choose the quality of your video, and then select “Export.”
- You’re done now! To upload your video as a Facebook story with your own music, download videos and follow these instructions. Or you may directly share that video on social media.
That’s all; you now know how to add music to any Facebook story or how do i add music to my facebook story, first using the platform’s built-in music tool and then by making your own unique videos. If you found this advice to be useful, you might want to check out our tutorial on Facebook and Instagram Story ideas after that.
Sign up for InVideo right away if you want to produce videos of the highest calibre for any other platform.
And if you have any additional queries or would want to continue the discussion, head over to the IV community where you can interact with 25K other creators and marketers that are just like you and learn from them.
People May Ask-
How do I add music to my Facebook profile?
To add music, modify your Facebook profile. Open the Facebook app on your smartphone, then tap your profile to access your profile page. Swipe left and tap Music after scrolling down to the section that says Manage posts. Select a song by tapping Add after selecting the + sign. You’ll see the music above your Facebook bio.
How do I add music to a Facebook post?
Open the Facebook app on your phone and select What’s on your mind. to begin a fresh post. Tap Edit after adding a photo. Choose a song by tapping the musical notes. Once you’re done editing, click Post. A 13-second music preview will be played for followers, and a sticker with the song’s lyrics will be placed on the post.
How do I add music to a Facebook video?
If you want to add music to a video you’re uploading on Facebook, make a new post and include the video in it. To access the available music on Facebook, tap Edit and then tap the musical notes. To include a song in your Facebook video, tap on it.